Sorry, we couldn't connect to Microsoft services right now..
Asked by JoshuaHJames on 08/29/2012 at 4:25 AM
So i'm trying to switch my local account to my Microsoft account, I put the password in for my local account, then put my Microsoft account email in and wait. I then receive an error message saying "Sorry, we couldn't connect to Microsoft services right now. if this problem persists, search "network problems" on the Start screen."
- There is no error with my internet connection as I can connect to the internet everywhere other than my apps, as they require me to log into the Microsoft account.
- There is also no error with the Microsoft account as this does not work with any account i try to use.
- This error message reads from any account on the PC.
Thanks for your help.
Posted by ctoots on 11/16/2013 at 4:44 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Trying to unistall office 365 but it wont even let me sign in!
- Answer office home & business 2013 activation error
- Answer OUTLOOK 2013 SEND/RECEIVE ERROR SINCE 8/19
- Answer Server shared folder become inaccessible. Event logs is not helpful. No relevant logs found.
- Answer Windows 7 Continous Loop