Sorry, we couldn't connect to Microsoft services right now..
Asked by JoshuaHJames on 08/29/2012 at 4:25 AM
So i'm trying to switch my local account to my Microsoft account, I put the password in for my local account, then put my Microsoft account email in and wait. I then receive an error message saying "Sorry, we couldn't connect to Microsoft services right now. if this problem persists, search "network problems" on the Start screen."
- There is no error with my internet connection as I can connect to the internet everywhere other than my apps, as they require me to log into the Microsoft account.
- There is also no error with the Microsoft account as this does not work with any account i try to use.
- This error message reads from any account on the PC.
Thanks for your help.
Posted by ctoots on 11/16/2013 at 4:44 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Microsoft Solitaire Collection has frozen up and can not play
- Answer Fingerprint Scan Software
- Answer windows not genuine after 3years of purchased?
- Answer Acer Netbook One D255- Had Windows 7 Starter and upgraded to Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, want to downgrade to Windows XP
- Answer windows is ready to connect to a different printer/fax/scan but is prevented by an Administrator screen that does not provide a place for entry of the Administrator pass word?e