Sorry, we couldn't connect to Microsoft services right now..
Asked by JoshuaHJames on 08/29/2012 at 4:25 AM
So i'm trying to switch my local account to my Microsoft account, I put the password in for my local account, then put my Microsoft account email in and wait. I then receive an error message saying "Sorry, we couldn't connect to Microsoft services right now. if this problem persists, search "network problems" on the Start screen."
- There is no error with my internet connection as I can connect to the internet everywhere other than my apps, as they require me to log into the Microsoft account.
- There is also no error with the Microsoft account as this does not work with any account i try to use.
- This error message reads from any account on the PC.
Thanks for your help.
Posted by ctoots on 11/16/2013 at 4:44 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Which ecological succession or secondary succession describes the event that take place on a hillside that has experienced a destructive mudslide?
- Answer What is the prime factorization of 117 using exponents?
- Answer What is the value of a 1963 F3 US 2 dollar bill with a red seal?
- Answer Is characterized a word?
- Answer How did the colonists show their dislike of the intolerable acts?