Sorry, we couldn't connect to Microsoft services right now..
Asked by JoshuaHJames on 08/29/2012 at 4:25 AM
So i'm trying to switch my local account to my Microsoft account, I put the password in for my local account, then put my Microsoft account email in and wait. I then receive an error message saying "Sorry, we couldn't connect to Microsoft services right now. if this problem persists, search "network problems" on the Start screen."
- There is no error with my internet connection as I can connect to the internet everywhere other than my apps, as they require me to log into the Microsoft account.
- There is also no error with the Microsoft account as this does not work with any account i try to use.
- This error message reads from any account on the PC.
Thanks for your help.
Posted by ctoots on 11/16/2013 at 4:44 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Installation problem!!!
- Answer Its been nearly a week I have not got my media center product key
- Answer I got a message stating my windows 7 not Genuine. I am a victim of counterfeiting, but I had this copy since 2011?
- Answer Upgrade 7 to Windows 8 with OS on SSD and users on HD
- Answer All Application Crash (WinRar, Mozilla, Photoshop, Etc)