Windows 8 Bad System Config Info keeps popping up
Asked by KarenHelms on 05/21/2013 at 6:57 PM
Windows 8 error message comes up then black screen saying it is diagnosing problem but nothing happens. It will not let me choose to recover or restore. How do I get past these two screens? It does not recognize any key I press so I cannot get anywhere to correct. What do I do?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Prevent pages form automatically linking to email addresses and urls
- Answer Sync directories from iMac & MacBook . What is the recommended method? [duplicate]
- Answer X11 font cache on OS X
- Answer View cellular signal on mac
- Answer C# AesManaged Exception: Padding is invalid and cannot be removed