Windows 8 Bad System Config Info keeps popping up
Asked by KarenHelms on 05/21/2013 at 6:57 PM
Windows 8 error message comes up then black screen saying it is diagnosing problem but nothing happens. It will not let me choose to recover or restore. How do I get past these two screens? It does not recognize any key I press so I cannot get anywhere to correct. What do I do?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Win8 on an HP Slate 2
- Answer Windows 8 apps were made by Microsoft won't load the page on dial-up connection..:(
- Answer Windows 8 unresponsive with disk reported at 100%
- Answer Every 10 minutes I keep getting the BSOD, saying system service exception, how do I make it stop restarting my laptop?
- Answer "no media" shown in the Disk Management