Windows 8 Bad System Config Info keeps popping up
Asked by KarenHelms on 05/21/2013 at 6:57 PM
Windows 8 error message comes up then black screen saying it is diagnosing problem but nothing happens. It will not let me choose to recover or restore. How do I get past these two screens? It does not recognize any key I press so I cannot get anywhere to correct. What do I do?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer This Sh*t Makes Me Mad-.- Stupid Camera
- Answer my laptop loses connection and will only connect again when I restart the computer, does anyone know what could be causing this. It still remains connected locally
- Answer This app is preventing you from signing out.
- Answer What is a 1787 Pennsylvania quarter worth?
- Answer Which Native American civilization is famous for constructing an extensive road system?