Windows 8 Bad System Config Info keeps popping up
Asked by KarenHelms on 05/21/2013 at 6:57 PM
Windows 8 error message comes up then black screen saying it is diagnosing problem but nothing happens. It will not let me choose to recover or restore. How do I get past these two screens? It does not recognize any key I press so I cannot get anywhere to correct. What do I do?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do you reset your traits(might,magic abilities) in heroes of might and magic 6? [closed]
- Answer Is there any way to sync iPhone with Google contacts with custom labels?
- Answer how to remove windows from a hard drive you are repurposing for storage
- Answer Windows explorer doesn't show preview text when scrolling
- Answer Avast not working, can't uninstall, get error message