something went wrong office can't open right now because your product is busy with another task.
Asked by AnnaMclaughlan on 05/21/2013 at 3:40 PM
Getting rather frustrated with this now!
I had Office 365 home premium preview and it expired, so I've now purchased the Office 365 home premium. However, when I go to install it said to remove existing office (which to me doesn't make sense when I'm just getting the same office??) anyway I used the 'fix it' link and try to download....
Each time I get this message "something went wrong office can't open right now because your product is busy with another task. Please wait for this task to complete and try again". I have loads of assignment deadlines blooming and this is not helping in any way!
I have tried the 'fix it' several times and still the same thing is occurring? this should be so simple to do as downloading the preview version I never had any problems.
Please help a student with the clock ticking!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Remapping keys in KeyRemap4MacBook, how do I find keycodes?
- Answer adding a pre owned macbook to support list
- Answer Color adjustment of multiple pages in Preview
- Answer Can Coda 2 be made to uploads to locations other than the root of a website?
- Answer Can't get Safenote to open; freezes on loading screen