reoccuring error message Ordinal 573 could not be located in the dynamic link library iertutil.dll when i try to open some windows.
Asked by suzieburns on 05/21/2013 at 3:50 AM
error message appears - Ordinal 573 could not be located in the dynamic link library iertutil.dll when i try to open some windows. Also when trying to open windows help, says it cannot be found. Any suggestions welcome.
Posted by vishal on 02/12/2014 at 2:48 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Same issue for me too.. "Couldn't update to Windows 8.1 Sorry, we couldn't complete the update to Windows 8.1. We've restored your previous version of Windows to this PC. 0xC1900101 - 0x40019"
- Answer Security update for windows XP KB2862330
- Answer Wireless network adapter is switched off each time Windows 8 is (re)started
- Answer Windows 8.1 not retaining settings for Acer touch screen that is not main display
- Answer Why isn't .NET 4.5.1 updated automatically