reoccuring error message Ordinal 573 could not be located in the dynamic link library iertutil.dll when i try to open some windows.
Asked by suzieburns on 05/21/2013 at 3:50 AM
error message appears - Ordinal 573 could not be located in the dynamic link library iertutil.dll when i try to open some windows. Also when trying to open windows help, says it cannot be found. Any suggestions welcome.
Posted by vishal on 02/12/2014 at 2:48 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer PowerPoint 2010 help brings up http://office/office.microsoft.com/clie??? & when printing answer omits graphics in duplex mode. only here, not on other programs or sites. What gives?
- Answer PowerPoint 2010 crashes when running macro on a shared computer
- Answer Can MCEdit's create chunks command handle large biomes?
- Answer Every time I turn my PC on I get an error message
- Answer windows 7. 32 bit.CAB archive corrupted error42127