Problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
Asked by AbinAbraham on 05/20/2013 at 3:54 AM
Every time the windows 8 starts there occur a small box stating "problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
After closing onlt it will go. Simply, it doesn't creating any problem.
BUt it is very bad to see windows 8 starting with some error message. Solutions please.??
Posted by JAZ on 06/01/2013 at 12:44 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer If a pinhole camera is moved closer to an objects what happens to the brightness of the object?
- Answer What size hex wrench is needed to remove front brake caliper bolts on 2005 Chevy cavalier?
- Answer Retaining the screen-size of a polygon when zooming
- Answer How to restrict all links and redirect to the same page in drupal 7
- Answer webRTC peer connections can not make through a peer as server