Problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
Asked by AbinAbraham on 05/20/2013 at 3:54 AM
Every time the windows 8 starts there occur a small box stating "problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
After closing onlt it will go. Simply, it doesn't creating any problem.
BUt it is very bad to see windows 8 starting with some error message. Solutions please.??
Posted by JAZ on 06/01/2013 at 12:44 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer With hardmode set if your guide dies is he dead forever?
- Answer How can I remove my data but keep the OS when putting my MacBook up for sale?
- Answer What size SSD would suffice for basic software-development / productivity?
- Answer Is there a full list of FN-key mappings for the MacBook Pro?
- Answer Why is my daughter's iPhone continuing to charge purchases to my account?