Problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
Asked by AbinAbraham on 05/20/2013 at 3:54 AM
Every time the windows 8 starts there occur a small box stating "problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
After closing onlt it will go. Simply, it doesn't creating any problem.
BUt it is very bad to see windows 8 starting with some error message. Solutions please.??
Posted by JAZ on 06/01/2013 at 12:44 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer I keep getting this: Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?
- Answer a problem about Windows 8 on-screen keyboard
- Answer Can you provide a URL for all the blue screen error code list?
- Answer simpelpass will not work what would be the problem
- Answer After upgrading to Windows 8 from Windows 7, HDMI port do not work - VGA works