Problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
Asked by AbinAbraham on 05/20/2013 at 3:54 AM
Every time the windows 8 starts there occur a small box stating "problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
After closing onlt it will go. Simply, it doesn't creating any problem.
BUt it is very bad to see windows 8 starting with some error message. Solutions please.??
Posted by JAZ on 06/01/2013 at 12:44 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer How does GT5 combine the two Spec-B experience levels?
- Answer How to install Mountain Lion on a disk that cannot be formatted in recovery mode?
- Answer Is it possible to duplicate images in LittleSnapper?
- Answer Can cyber patrol block administrators?
- Answer Can't install win7 updates. No error code