Problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
Asked by AbinAbraham on 05/20/2013 at 3:54 AM
Every time the windows 8 starts there occur a small box stating "problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
After closing onlt it will go. Simply, it doesn't creating any problem.
BUt it is very bad to see windows 8 starting with some error message. Solutions please.??
Posted by JAZ on 06/01/2013 at 12:44 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer need help mounting a RAR file using virtual clonedrive?
- Answer Looking for new friends to help with Gaming Social Network Website.?
- Answer Inputting Date to find the sum for the array values up till that date? C PROGRAMMING?
- Answer How's my tumblr blog?
- Answer Which is better for software development c++ or c#?