Problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
Asked by AbinAbraham on 05/20/2013 at 3:54 AM
Every time the windows 8 starts there occur a small box stating "problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
After closing onlt it will go. Simply, it doesn't creating any problem.
BUt it is very bad to see windows 8 starting with some error message. Solutions please.??
Posted by JAZ on 06/01/2013 at 12:44 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Cannot send emails in outlook 2003
- Answer Unable to install Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
- Answer Contacts and address book have both gone empty. How to recover? Windows 7, office 2010, POP 3
- Answer msoa cannot backup files
- Answer running 0utlook 2010 with win 7 pro 64-bit: Task '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" - Sending' reported error (0x8004010F): 'Outlook data file cannot be accessed'