Problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
Asked by AbinAbraham on 05/20/2013 at 3:54 AM
Every time the windows 8 starts there occur a small box stating "problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
After closing onlt it will go. Simply, it doesn't creating any problem.
BUt it is very bad to see windows 8 starting with some error message. Solutions please.??
Posted by JAZ on 06/01/2013 at 12:44 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why do epithelial cells have lots of mitochondria?
- Answer Can you give me 5 examples of fantasy?
- Answer Which body part continues to exhibit growth both in size and weight during early adulthood?
- Answer Is it possible to have prophetic dreams?
- Answer GetAll: keys and entities guaranteed to be in same order?