Problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
Asked by AbinAbraham on 05/20/2013 at 3:54 AM
Every time the windows 8 starts there occur a small box stating "problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
After closing onlt it will go. Simply, it doesn't creating any problem.
BUt it is very bad to see windows 8 starting with some error message. Solutions please.??
Posted by JAZ on 06/01/2013 at 12:44 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Skyrim - In early-mid game, how to fight as a mage with low magicka regen?
- Answer Where are the underwear?
- Answer Assassins Creed Revalations: How do i get the templars to attack my dens
- Answer making an ssh folder that also exists locally
- Answer Apple Mail can't load mails with attachments after transfer