Problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
Asked by AbinAbraham on 05/20/2013 at 3:54 AM
Every time the windows 8 starts there occur a small box stating "problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
After closing onlt it will go. Simply, it doesn't creating any problem.
BUt it is very bad to see windows 8 starting with some error message. Solutions please.??
Posted by JAZ on 06/01/2013 at 12:44 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can I use Amiibo as a playable character in Smash?
- Answer My minecraft never opens when i run forge 1.7.2 this is the game output
- Answer How can I change the size of the control bar in Command & Conquer: Generals?
- Answer If my game doesn't work can i replace it with a free new one? [on hold]
- Answer Where do I get Rock Smash to get through Rusturf Tunnel?