Problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
Asked by AbinAbraham on 05/20/2013 at 3:54 AM
Every time the windows 8 starts there occur a small box stating "problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
After closing onlt it will go. Simply, it doesn't creating any problem.
BUt it is very bad to see windows 8 starting with some error message. Solutions please.??
Posted by JAZ on 06/01/2013 at 12:44 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Greavity have any effect on plants justify?
- Answer When you just get married why does the first fight feel like the end of the world when you have fought plenty the whole time you have known them?
- Answer What is the importance of challanging fixed ideas within a team?
- Answer Gravity have any effect on plants Justify?
- Answer The earth moves most rapindly in its orbit around?