Problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
Asked by AbinAbraham on 05/20/2013 at 3:54 AM
Every time the windows 8 starts there occur a small box stating "problem to run or locate the batch file "install.cmd"
After closing onlt it will go. Simply, it doesn't creating any problem.
BUt it is very bad to see windows 8 starting with some error message. Solutions please.??
Posted by JAZ on 06/01/2013 at 12:44 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where did Mowgli always carry his knife in The Jungle Book?
- Answer What are the elements of stability in the political system?
- Answer How long does it take from Cheyenne to devils tower?
- Answer What insect can be very dangerous to cotton plant?
- Answer Did Alice Scott survive the lusitania sinking?