MS Outlook 2010: General failure. The URL was: [URL]. Class not registered after repair install of Win 7-64, IE9, and Norton Internet Secirity
Asked by Don Smith 315 on 05/16/2013 at 7:33 PM
Microsoft Outlook 2010 Error: General failure. The URL was: [URL]. Class not registered.
What does this mean and how do I fix it?
Posted by CAPilot on 12/02/2013 at 6:43 PMIn Windows 8, either go to settings, or "swipe" the right hand side to bring up the "Search, Share, Start, Devices AND SETTINGS" list.
Select settings, default programs, and choose a browser you like for BOTH "Http" AND Https".
After I updated Firefox to the "new" version 25, Outlook will not open links. I had to change the "default" settings to Internet Explorer. There were several browsers that I have, but Firefox was not listed, so I had to choose my 2nd favorite browser.
Now at least I can once again click on URL "Links" on my Outlook Email messages and have it open a web page.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Java editor HTML kit class listener for check boxes in public page
- Answer Office 2013 HS downloads 100% but then generic "Can't install Office" error msg.
- Answer Excel 2007. Leftover ""
- Answer How can I put the image file to excel by drag and drop??
- Answer outloook 2010, deleted messages are automatically purged, want to stop this, went into account seeetings and made appropiate changes to deleted messages to no avail, suggestions--