KB2804577 keeps installing itself
This update has installed itself four times this AM. After it installs, a few minutes later, it wants to install again (automatic updates). In add/remove programs, it shows installed. I have removed it and let automatic updates install it again but same problem.
Perhaps .NET is corrupt?
Posted by Larry M on 05/15/2013 at 1:27 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Redirect some pages to https and other all pages to http
- Answer Create bullet chart with negative values
- Answer excel spreadsheet showing solid black box
- Answer FILE SHOWING AS "CORRUPT AND CANNOT BE OPENED" ON WINDOWS XP ?
- Answer Can I do Capacity Planning in MS Project 2013, without setting start dates for individual tasks?