KB2804577 keeps installing itself
This update has installed itself four times this AM. After it installs, a few minutes later, it wants to install again (automatic updates). In add/remove programs, it shows installed. I have removed it and let automatic updates install it again but same problem.
Perhaps .NET is corrupt?
Posted by Larry M on 05/15/2013 at 1:27 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can I update both of my mac with the single purchase of OSX 10.8
- Answer pc running very slow
- Answer Multiple (6+) folders of "Application data" in "Local Settings" - Vista Home premium with SP2
- Answer .docx opens in WordPad
- Answer Is there an anti-virus software available until the full release of windows 8.1 is ready?