KB2804577 keeps installing itself
This update has installed itself four times this AM. After it installs, a few minutes later, it wants to install again (automatic updates). In add/remove programs, it shows installed. I have removed it and let automatic updates install it again but same problem.
Perhaps .NET is corrupt?
Posted by Larry M on 05/15/2013 at 1:27 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Dynamically checking if class name is a child class of XYZ in php
- Answer Grails "assigned" ID Generation Strategy and beforeSave
- Answer Bluetooth Service Discovery database (SDP) occasionally lies leading to failed SPP connection
- Answer Using multiple pre-compiled templates with Handlebars .js (multiple HTTP requests)?
- Answer iCloud NSUbiquitousKeyValueStoreDidChangeExternallyNotification notification never called