KB2804577 keeps installing itself
This update has installed itself four times this AM. After it installs, a few minutes later, it wants to install again (automatic updates). In add/remove programs, it shows installed. I have removed it and let automatic updates install it again but same problem.
Perhaps .NET is corrupt?
Posted by Larry M on 05/15/2013 at 1:27 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Any suggestions for an ultra-lightweight spreadsheet-like application?
- Answer Unable to conform activation
- Answer Windows 8 laptop stuck on 'checking disk for errors. This may take over an hour'
- Answer Thinkpad T410 cann't get in sleep after update to Win8.1
- Answer Multiple folders displayed in the same slideshow on Windows DVD Maker