what is Servw.Clicksor.w32
Asked by KB1putt on 05/08/2013 at 5:16 PM
I got a first time pop-up that said I have a virus called Serw.Clicksor.w32 and to call a number.
What is it and how do I get rid of it. Lastly should McAfee have caught this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Error: unable to instantiate activity in android
- Answer SQL query: selecting only NULL values from a group?
- Answer Cannot start mongodb after editing .conf file to add new Ip to bindIp
- Answer Showing multiple panels on a frame
- Answer Why no "Debug" and "Build" but "Xamarin log" in my VS2015 output window?