what is Servw.Clicksor.w32
Asked by KB1putt on 05/08/2013 at 5:16 PM
I got a first time pop-up that said I have a virus called Serw.Clicksor.w32 and to call a number.
What is it and how do I get rid of it. Lastly should McAfee have caught this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer When I try to open a document in Word or Excel, the screen goes blank and the software crashes
- Answer Can I link two contacts living at the same address (room mates, spouses)?
- Answer Office Pro Plus 2010 Outlook unable to view pictures within email
- Answer Is it possible to remove a word from spell check?
- Answer Cannot activate Office 2013 pro after 8.1 Upgrade