what is Servw.Clicksor.w32
Asked by KB1putt on 05/08/2013 at 5:16 PM
I got a first time pop-up that said I have a virus called Serw.Clicksor.w32 and to call a number.
What is it and how do I get rid of it. Lastly should McAfee have caught this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Logon message Windows xp
- Answer Impossible to get rid of "ms-resource" apps that appears after 8.1 install
- Answer password will not work for 8.1 upgrade
- Answer Cannot access 8.1 update through store
- Answer I am running 8.1 rt preview and cannot find the upgrade to the final versin in the windows store