what is Servw.Clicksor.w32
Asked by KB1putt on 05/08/2013 at 5:16 PM
I got a first time pop-up that said I have a virus called Serw.Clicksor.w32 and to call a number.
What is it and how do I get rid of it. Lastly should McAfee have caught this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why does my Megalodon shark nap after eating?
- Answer Far Cry 4 not loading on Xbox 1
- Answer Looking for the name of this space game I played
- Answer Is it possible to run games in Dosbox with a better scaler / filter than the ones available in vanilla dosbox?
- Answer Why Does Macbook Air Mid 2013 keep restarting because of a problem