what is Servw.Clicksor.w32
Asked by KB1putt on 05/08/2013 at 5:16 PM
I got a first time pop-up that said I have a virus called Serw.Clicksor.w32 and to call a number.
What is it and how do I get rid of it. Lastly should McAfee have caught this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Embedd audio file for usage in wpf custom control template
- Answer How to insert More then two values in Enum type column in mysql using java?
- Answer What is the differrence between these functions?
- Answer appwidget can't update becoz of Failed Binder transaction
- Answer Mysql Innodb hangs on Table Level Lock