what is Servw.Clicksor.w32
Asked by KB1putt on 05/08/2013 at 5:16 PM
I got a first time pop-up that said I have a virus called Serw.Clicksor.w32 and to call a number.
What is it and how do I get rid of it. Lastly should McAfee have caught this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where to put SimpleSchema.RegEx.Url2 so it is usable in multiple simple schemas
- Answer How to predict a list of models on a list of datasets, within a function?
- Answer How to disable a button until a regular expression is valid
- Answer SVM with Infimnist dataset
- Answer How to unzip all files in sub-directories?