what is Servw.Clicksor.w32
Asked by KB1putt on 05/08/2013 at 5:16 PM
I got a first time pop-up that said I have a virus called Serw.Clicksor.w32 and to call a number.
What is it and how do I get rid of it. Lastly should McAfee have caught this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Android Concurrent : UI thread edit a variable and other thread read the same variable
- Answer Problems with writing and validation of inputs to CSV files
- Answer Build hash index from collection in ruby
- Answer Difficulty with the replace method
- Answer explanation of a piece of code using execv()