what is Servw.Clicksor.w32
Asked by KB1putt on 05/08/2013 at 5:16 PM
I got a first time pop-up that said I have a virus called Serw.Clicksor.w32 and to call a number.
What is it and how do I get rid of it. Lastly should McAfee have caught this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I cannot set up my xbox 360 as an extender, nor can I play music to it in WMP 12.
- Answer Transfer my License to my other computer
- Answer System Restore/Screen View problems
- Answer Bluetooth - Nokia BH-905 - Foxconn - disconnects and marked as offline
- Answer Switching from RAID to AHCI in Windows 8