what is Servw.Clicksor.w32
Asked by KB1putt on 05/08/2013 at 5:16 PM
I got a first time pop-up that said I have a virus called Serw.Clicksor.w32 and to call a number.
What is it and how do I get rid of it. Lastly should McAfee have caught this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to signout programmatically from Liferay custom portlet
- Answer Java - Create String Array from text file
- Answer Javscript currency formatting
- Answer Returning rows of marks in groups of 10s, 20s etc
- Answer How to get the IP address of the server address on which the request came in using php?