what is Servw.Clicksor.w32
Asked by KB1putt on 05/08/2013 at 5:16 PM
I got a first time pop-up that said I have a virus called Serw.Clicksor.w32 and to call a number.
What is it and how do I get rid of it. Lastly should McAfee have caught this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer System restore fails, error 0xc0000022
- Answer New harddisk, fresh installation. No boot disk?
- Answer Windows update fails receiving new updates with code 80072F8F, windows store app fails starting with error 0x80072efd.
- Answer Unable to open email in Windows Live Mail
- Answer How the checks and balances places limits on the powers of the federal go?