PowerPoint 2013: Images in presentation disappear - and are replaced with 'The image part with relationship ID rId2 was not found in the file'
I've used PPT for 20 years and started using PowerPoint 2013 through Office 365 2 months ago and this has happened to me 4 times.
1. I create a presentation (Using copy and paste and/or insert to include pictures and other images)
2. After working on the presentation for a while I save the file and realize all the images (except smart art) are gone and replaced with the message above.
3. I have reinstalled PPT 2013 and it happened again. I have documents that are 50 pages long and have had to insert new images (Hours of lost work) then 3 days later it happens again.
Not sure if it is related but I've noticed that once in a while when I try to save a document (Happens in Word and Outlook Calendar items) it tells me the file is locked and makes me save under a new name.
This is really a show stopper. Any suggestions?
Posted by pughmat on 05/15/2013 at 1:32 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where can I find driver/softwear for hp phtosmart5514 pritter
- Answer Windows 8 Pro backup DVD...full version?
- Answer Why won't Vista 64 recognize my micro sd card?
- Answer Do angelfish need oxygen?
- Answer What if you only make 40k per year. will the goverment come after me for not paying income tax?