PowerPoint 2013: Images in presentation disappear - and are replaced with 'The image part with relationship ID rId2 was not found in the file'
I've used PPT for 20 years and started using PowerPoint 2013 through Office 365 2 months ago and this has happened to me 4 times.
1. I create a presentation (Using copy and paste and/or insert to include pictures and other images)
2. After working on the presentation for a while I save the file and realize all the images (except smart art) are gone and replaced with the message above.
3. I have reinstalled PPT 2013 and it happened again. I have documents that are 50 pages long and have had to insert new images (Hours of lost work) then 3 days later it happens again.
Not sure if it is related but I've noticed that once in a while when I try to save a document (Happens in Word and Outlook Calendar items) it tells me the file is locked and makes me save under a new name.
This is really a show stopper. Any suggestions?
Posted by pughmat on 05/15/2013 at 1:32 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is only my Minecraft password not working?
- Answer Keyboard stopped working correctly in Windows (boot camp)
- Answer Is there an alternative to downloading Lion from the net?
- Answer Unwanted windows popups, highlighting, program startups in Windows 8
- Answer Windows 8 Pro Laptop Going to Sleep every 5 mins