Problems with Security Update KB2840149?
Asked by Petcow on 04/30/2013 at 5:41 AM
I am still having problems with my PC freezing on start up. When I do a system restore back to 15 April, it resolves but then returns the next day, presumably when auto uploads occur. I believe the update "Security Update for Windows Vista KB 2840149" is causing the problem because, after a system restore, the PC works until I install this update. There is another update however, "NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA GeForce 8300GS" which persistently fails to install despite numerous attempts. I don't know whether either of these or both of these are the root cause of my problem but would welcome advice. Kind regards, Petcow
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is there a significant difference between an original sony dualshock 2 to a relatively cheap third party gamepad?
- Answer Deck Tactics - Jace's Dream Puppets
- Answer Does anyone have good designs for powered rail stations?
- Answer How to fix a Macbook Pro trackpad where the mouse pointer is randomly moving?
- Answer MacBook Air attempting to shutdown after a couple of seconds of inactivity