Problems with Security Update KB2840149?
Asked by Petcow on 04/30/2013 at 5:41 AM
I am still having problems with my PC freezing on start up. When I do a system restore back to 15 April, it resolves but then returns the next day, presumably when auto uploads occur. I believe the update "Security Update for Windows Vista KB 2840149" is causing the problem because, after a system restore, the PC works until I install this update. There is another update however, "NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA GeForce 8300GS" which persistently fails to install despite numerous attempts. I don't know whether either of these or both of these are the root cause of my problem but would welcome advice. Kind regards, Petcow
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can read mail on iPhone but not on computer
- Answer Why can't I acces my Mac's webserver from my iPhone using the Mac's ad-hoc WiFi?
- Answer Incorrect syntax near @Weeks
- Answer How can I view images in a rails app?
- Answer "Value does not fall within the expected range" - when I try to open the web.config