Windows Update Error Code 8024D00A-Windows 7 x64
Asked by Lonaysta on 04/29/2013 at 7:10 AM
Having trouble running Windows Update on a friend's laptop. The OS is WIndows 7 x64, model is Samsung NP530U3C. SP1 was installed. When running Windows Update, the system returns an error code 8024D00A, and there is no solution suggested. Tried different network, and did something such as renaming the SoftwareDistribution folder or restarting Windows Update service, but nothing worked. Can anyone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I deleted the "My Documents" folder from the Library folder in explorer. :(
- Answer HP Deskjet F380 Windows 8 Compatiably
- Answer blue screen/random restarts
- Answer Cannot Install KB2656373, KB2685939, KB2667402. These are Security update for microsoft .NET Frame work, Security Update for Windows 7 and update for windows 7
- Answer PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ERROR STOP: 0x00000050 (0x9EE21010,0x00000000,0x82481918,0x00000002)