Windows Update Error Code 8024D00A-Windows 7 x64
Asked by Lonaysta on 04/29/2013 at 7:10 AM
Having trouble running Windows Update on a friend's laptop. The OS is WIndows 7 x64, model is Samsung NP530U3C. SP1 was installed. When running Windows Update, the system returns an error code 8024D00A, and there is no solution suggested. Tried different network, and did something such as renaming the SoftwareDistribution folder or restarting Windows Update service, but nothing worked. Can anyone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer PHP PDO prepare statements Insert
- Answer why am I getting Validation Error: Invalid Value value on my combo in primefaces?
- Answer Why i can't setEnable(false) for created dynamically buttons
- Answer Creating better error messages in the View for Rails
- Answer Why do you use `com.something.example` in scala and java? [duplicate]