Windows Update Error Code 8024D00A-Windows 7 x64
Asked by Lonaysta on 04/29/2013 at 7:10 AM
Having trouble running Windows Update on a friend's laptop. The OS is WIndows 7 x64, model is Samsung NP530U3C. SP1 was installed. When running Windows Update, the system returns an error code 8024D00A, and there is no solution suggested. Tried different network, and did something such as renaming the SoftwareDistribution folder or restarting Windows Update service, but nothing worked. Can anyone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Total memory doesn't add up in Activity Monitor
- Answer Do either iPhoto or Aperture allow me to keep my photo files in a quite "normal" directory structure?
- Answer Plone/Grok - In a product built using "zopeskel plone", can grok conflict with plone.directives?
- Answer Selenium Automation test execution using TESTNG
- Answer How to a highlight a road in MapKit?