Windows Update Error Code 8024D00A-Windows 7 x64
Asked by Lonaysta on 04/29/2013 at 7:10 AM
Having trouble running Windows Update on a friend's laptop. The OS is WIndows 7 x64, model is Samsung NP530U3C. SP1 was installed. When running Windows Update, the system returns an error code 8024D00A, and there is no solution suggested. Tried different network, and did something such as renaming the SoftwareDistribution folder or restarting Windows Update service, but nothing worked. Can anyone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I get into the large area in the bottom-right of the Sundari Flatlands?
- Answer If there any way to list all .pkg packages that I have installed?
- Answer Store app won't launch after installing Windows 8.1
- Answer are Widows 8 and Google Chrome compatible
- Answer Why isn't the bing app available for windows 8.1?