"Click-2-run configuration failure??
Asked by Caryl-Ann'x on 04/28/2013 at 6:12 AM
Hi, I just got my laptop fixed, because it had a few viruses on it, and yesterday it was like brand new, and I was on Microsoft Word Starter 2010, and today I went to go on it again, and a pop up message saying "Microsoft Word Starter 2010, cannot be opened. Try again, or repair the product in Control Panel" So, I saw some of the answers, saying, go onto Control Panel, and go on to Programs, and then Programs and Features, and right click Microsoft Word Starter 2010, and click change, so I tried that, and also uninstall, but a message just came up saying "Click-2- run configuration failure" ??
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Java Applet Game 2D Window Scrolling
- Answer Cannot figure out how to get the Bootstrap dropdown button to work with my website
- Answer PHP MYSQL Output Uniform Value to same Table Column
- Answer Error C2664 with FindFirstFile() in c++
- Answer How do I assign a JSON response from this API I'm using to elements on my page?