"Click-2-run configuration failure??
Asked by Caryl-Ann'x on 04/28/2013 at 6:12 AM
Hi, I just got my laptop fixed, because it had a few viruses on it, and yesterday it was like brand new, and I was on Microsoft Word Starter 2010, and today I went to go on it again, and a pop up message saying "Microsoft Word Starter 2010, cannot be opened. Try again, or repair the product in Control Panel" So, I saw some of the answers, saying, go onto Control Panel, and go on to Programs, and then Programs and Features, and right click Microsoft Word Starter 2010, and click change, so I tried that, and also uninstall, but a message just came up saying "Click-2- run configuration failure" ??
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Combinations of 20 taken by 10
- Answer Unable to start activity ComponentInfo- Error inflating class fragment
- Answer android how to set padding around each edge of a listview
- Answer AVAssetExportSession exportAsynchronouslyWithCompletionHandler: method Not Called
- Answer Are there any programming books that don't teach in such a vague way?