"Click-2-run configuration failure??
Asked by Caryl-Ann'x on 04/28/2013 at 6:12 AM
Hi, I just got my laptop fixed, because it had a few viruses on it, and yesterday it was like brand new, and I was on Microsoft Word Starter 2010, and today I went to go on it again, and a pop up message saying "Microsoft Word Starter 2010, cannot be opened. Try again, or repair the product in Control Panel" So, I saw some of the answers, saying, go onto Control Panel, and go on to Programs, and then Programs and Features, and right click Microsoft Word Starter 2010, and click change, so I tried that, and also uninstall, but a message just came up saying "Click-2- run configuration failure" ??
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can't detect my friend's wireless LAN
- Answer newer Win 7 pro after restore point change keeps getting blue screen 1 minute after starting
- Answer Just brought a music CD but it won't play on my laptop
- Answer Windows 8.1 - Unable To Update From Store
- Answer Code 80070308 windows update encountered an unknown error.