"Click-2-run configuration failure??
Asked by Caryl-Ann'x on 04/28/2013 at 6:12 AM
Hi, I just got my laptop fixed, because it had a few viruses on it, and yesterday it was like brand new, and I was on Microsoft Word Starter 2010, and today I went to go on it again, and a pop up message saying "Microsoft Word Starter 2010, cannot be opened. Try again, or repair the product in Control Panel" So, I saw some of the answers, saying, go onto Control Panel, and go on to Programs, and then Programs and Features, and right click Microsoft Word Starter 2010, and click change, so I tried that, and also uninstall, but a message just came up saying "Click-2- run configuration failure" ??
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Stop The Madness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE IS THE ISO UPDATE FOR GOD SAKES
- Answer Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 8.1
- Answer Am I the Only One Looking to Go Mac?
- Answer Sending Email Through Two Different Email Addresses on the Same Email Account
- Answer Print spooler not working