"Click-2-run configuration failure??
Asked by Caryl-Ann'x on 04/28/2013 at 6:12 AM
Hi, I just got my laptop fixed, because it had a few viruses on it, and yesterday it was like brand new, and I was on Microsoft Word Starter 2010, and today I went to go on it again, and a pop up message saying "Microsoft Word Starter 2010, cannot be opened. Try again, or repair the product in Control Panel" So, I saw some of the answers, saying, go onto Control Panel, and go on to Programs, and then Programs and Features, and right click Microsoft Word Starter 2010, and click change, so I tried that, and also uninstall, but a message just came up saying "Click-2- run configuration failure" ??
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'root' (T_STRING) in C:\xampp\htdocs\p\y\login.php on line 9
- Answer Why am I getting a NameError in this script?
- Answer How can I simplify Linq extension method invokation using reflection?
- Answer Image tagging on website (like Facebook) where tags are stored in database
- Answer Creating an executable file from python script