cant remove Yontoo 2.052 with control panel: gives "Tarma installer (Setup initialization error)
it appears that Yontoo 2.052 has been installed on my computer. I did not ask for it and would like it removed. the control panel will not remove it becaue of setup initialization error. the installer/uninstaller program repair does not see an error. is there another way to fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer looking for basic code of xml load image as2
- Answer Accessing Simple.Data Table with Schema name throws error
- Answer Implementing ODataController with custom routing returns "The related entity set could not be found from the OData path" error
- Answer Initializing and comparing an int dependent on the user's parameters
- Answer which api use to post of facebook friend wall from blackberry?