cant remove Yontoo 2.052 with control panel: gives "Tarma installer (Setup initialization error)
it appears that Yontoo 2.052 has been installed on my computer. I did not ask for it and would like it removed. the control panel will not remove it becaue of setup initialization error. the installer/uninstaller program repair does not see an error. is there another way to fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer input cannot be reset to the default using angular.copy
- Answer How to get local IP address of Windows system?
- Answer Understanding the magic number 0x07EFEFEFF used for strlen optimization
- Answer Resetting Radio Button Group (Option Group) in Allen Browne's Search Feature
- Answer MS Excel 2013 Autosum