cant remove Yontoo 2.052 with control panel: gives "Tarma installer (Setup initialization error)
it appears that Yontoo 2.052 has been installed on my computer. I did not ask for it and would like it removed. the control panel will not remove it becaue of setup initialization error. the installer/uninstaller program repair does not see an error. is there another way to fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Access violation writing location for initializing a variable?
- Answer Microsoft Office shortcuts unexplainably removed or changed and can no longer open any microsoft office products
- Answer My Office Outlook 2013 subscription went offline on its own, while I'm working online, and send/receive email stopped, too.
- Answer Merge excel sheets into one.
- Answer Where is all my programs?