cant remove Yontoo 2.052 with control panel: gives "Tarma installer (Setup initialization error)
it appears that Yontoo 2.052 has been installed on my computer. I did not ask for it and would like it removed. the control panel will not remove it becaue of setup initialization error. the installer/uninstaller program repair does not see an error. is there another way to fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Meteor - How do I automatically redirect user to page when data changes
- Answer Embedding plt.matshow in a Tk.canvas
- Answer Nested divs background colour anomaly
- Answer How can I change the border color of an specific column inf Janus GridEX?
- Answer Html submit value based on which button is clicked