cant remove Yontoo 2.052 with control panel: gives "Tarma installer (Setup initialization error)
it appears that Yontoo 2.052 has been installed on my computer. I did not ask for it and would like it removed. the control panel will not remove it becaue of setup initialization error. the installer/uninstaller program repair does not see an error. is there another way to fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why do they call those things "tuple" in python, what kinda g*y sh*t is that?
- Answer How to set UITextfield position during device orientation
- Answer How does event based Nginx handle request single-threadly?
- Answer Convert HTML to word file ?
- Answer java looping example with increment operator