cant remove Yontoo 2.052 with control panel: gives "Tarma installer (Setup initialization error)
it appears that Yontoo 2.052 has been installed on my computer. I did not ask for it and would like it removed. the control panel will not remove it becaue of setup initialization error. the installer/uninstaller program repair does not see an error. is there another way to fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer No "Download Now" button for online Microsoft Office purchase
- Answer Why is the smiley face appears unlit in the initials input window?
- Answer In the World War Hulk table, why does The Watcher appear randomly in the dot matrix window?
- Answer Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper collection won't install
- Answer when opening my control panel got no listings of any installations of programs have been added?