what are files "pgbleach.1"
I am running Win 7, 64 bit, Norton NIS, and Norton Utilities v 16.
I suddenly found on my D drive with my data, a list of files,
pgbleach.1 through pgbleach.104, with each one occupying
1.00 GB of disk space. I have no further information on them.
What is pgbleach.* when *=an integer? Can they be deleted?
[Moved from feedback]
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I have been advised to do a clean install on my windows 7 lap top with the usb that was provided but I cant get into safe mode
- Answer Everytime I log onto my Windows 8.1 Pro PC, it states preparing desktop and all user settings/files are gone
- Answer Free Space of Windows Update
- Answer HDMI "not plugged in"
- Answer IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after RAM upgrade