what are files "pgbleach.1"
I am running Win 7, 64 bit, Norton NIS, and Norton Utilities v 16.
I suddenly found on my D drive with my data, a list of files,
pgbleach.1 through pgbleach.104, with each one occupying
1.00 GB of disk space. I have no further information on them.
What is pgbleach.* when *=an integer? Can they be deleted?
[Moved from feedback]
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Eve Online: exploration career for solo gameplay
- Answer How do you get rid of boarders in FTL? [closed]
- Answer device drivers - Error type 28 -
- Answer How to get a quotation, which states the price of Windows 7 Professional - academic version, from Microsoft?
- Answer How do you install .man files or other files that Windows does not recognize?