what are files "pgbleach.1"
I am running Win 7, 64 bit, Norton NIS, and Norton Utilities v 16.
I suddenly found on my D drive with my data, a list of files,
pgbleach.1 through pgbleach.104, with each one occupying
1.00 GB of disk space. I have no further information on them.
What is pgbleach.* when *=an integer? Can they be deleted?
[Moved from feedback]
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I set my bluetooth headphones as my default device?
- Answer laptop starts does not go into boot mode then shuts down repeatedly
- Answer why aspire v5 can't touch screen
- Answer Credential Manager doesn't work
- Answer i cant even log on usung the microsoft account. the error message "SORRY WE CANNOT CONNECT TO MICROSOFT SERVER RIGHT NOW. IF THE PROBLEM PERSISTS, SEARCH FOR "NETWORK PROBLEMS" ON THE S