what are files "pgbleach.1"
I am running Win 7, 64 bit, Norton NIS, and Norton Utilities v 16.
I suddenly found on my D drive with my data, a list of files,
pgbleach.1 through pgbleach.104, with each one occupying
1.00 GB of disk space. I have no further information on them.
What is pgbleach.* when *=an integer? Can they be deleted?
[Moved from feedback]
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how to Draw the Voronoi diagram for two distinct points?
- Answer If i want to creat my own java program what software shoul i have? And Where can i get them? And thanks in adv?
- Answer Excel lookup - return a range?
- Answer Why are Flowcharts so important in programming?
- Answer HTML true or false questions HTML 5,css?