what are files "pgbleach.1"
I am running Win 7, 64 bit, Norton NIS, and Norton Utilities v 16.
I suddenly found on my D drive with my data, a list of files,
pgbleach.1 through pgbleach.104, with each one occupying
1.00 GB of disk space. I have no further information on them.
What is pgbleach.* when *=an integer? Can they be deleted?
[Moved from feedback]
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What does Invalid Execution State mean in Access 2010?
- Answer macro to copy and paste starting from specfic column
- Answer Will Outlook download headers only by default and sync calendar and contacts?
- Answer Query fails. Error 3464 "data type mismatch in criteria expression.
- Answer How do I make a VBA count down timer for powerpoint (single slide no animation)?