what are files "pgbleach.1"
I am running Win 7, 64 bit, Norton NIS, and Norton Utilities v 16.
I suddenly found on my D drive with my data, a list of files,
pgbleach.1 through pgbleach.104, with each one occupying
1.00 GB of disk space. I have no further information on them.
What is pgbleach.* when *=an integer? Can they be deleted?
[Moved from feedback]
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the effect "Blood oozes from you" on a Blood-Magic Blade?
- Answer how do combos work in guild wars 2?
- Answer Where do I find Stingers and Sentinels after completing the main quest?
- Answer Can I have multiple monitors on my MacBook Pro (Early 2011)?
- Answer Why does a deinstalled Canon LBP 5050 printer keeps reappearing?