windows 8 activation error 0xC004F012
I'm having issues activating Windows 8 on my Sony Vaio laptop which I purchased only yesterday.
When I go to activate Windows 8 it comes up with Windows can't be activated right now. Try activating Windows later.
I have an error code 0xC004F012 which appears at the bottom of the activation page.
When I try and activate I get this error code. 0xC0000022
I have tried to restore my laptop but this has not helped matters.
Any help would be great.,
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I recover the Favorites in Windows Explorer WinXP that I somehow deleted. Help!!!
- Answer I have windows 7 64 bit version, every time it starts it redirects me to startup repair
- Answer how to uninstall tencent soso search provider from internet explorer
- Answer Running IE8 with WindowsXP Professional 32-bit and Outlook 2007.
- Answer Have Windows 8 install Samsung Galaxy Ace USB Driver again