I have heavy breathing, the lords prayer and people talking coming from my computer. Unexplained Sound.?
Asked on 04/22/2013 at 2:39 PM
I don't have anything opened to create this. Do I have a virus of some sort? What do I do to get ride of it. Does anyone else have this going on?
Posted by pffffffffffft on 05/04/2013 at 11:24 PMOK we downloaded some software from paypal website that said we needed to install it to print an international shipping label. It seemed to mess up the computer a little bit but we did not notice the heavy breathing lords prayer until three weeks later. We restored settings to a time before the download and it seems to be deleted, however it is a tricky thing to find and a creepy thing to deal with. someone suggested this site to remove it: http://www.safer-networking.org/
Posted by Crse on 05/14/2013 at 7:00 PMI am having the same problem. Ran Windows Defender and found a Trojan (Sirefef) on my computer and some wierd HavkaFOkm from Tanna OKf installed as well ("Java"), no other problems could be detected, however, that was apparently NOT the issue, still hearing the heavy breathing, lord's prayer, gun shots and people talking. Haven't found anyone who has been able to resolve it.
Posted by LP on 05/17/2013 at 1:01 PM
Posted by Iman on 05/24/2013 at 10:05 PM
Posted by Luvmyk9 on 05/25/2013 at 6:12 PMJust confirming that it is happening to others. I've been scanning, cleaning, deleting, for probably 2 months and this creepy thing keeps coming back. I have to keep speakers muted. I think I'll try out one of those 3rd party malware recommendations. I'm sorry others have the problem but happy I'm not alone.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Outgoing E-mail problems to one particular domain!!
- Answer windows update encounter an error code 84B30002
- Answer "some settings are managed by your system administrator" I need to get a GPO template to reset win 7 settings
- Answer Trying to update Windows XP
- Answer WHat are the differences of firewall configuration between, home , Work and public location in set Network Location dialog box in windows vista?