Couldn't install Office 365 home premium. Error status 0xc000012f
I got the message after unsuccessful installation:
Office Setup.exe-Bad Image
C:\Users\Laima\AppData\Local\Temp\PROPSYS.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f
I don't know how seek for a help. Could I get my money back?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Change default sending accounts in Outlook 2016 (data files account?) + freezing when sending from outlook.com account
- Answer WIndows 10 people contact sync error
- Answer Port 80 blocked by system and compressed memory
- Answer Get rid of Windows 10 failed installation and repair damage to Windows 7 Ultimate.....
- Answer file explorer sometime not open