Couldn't install Office 365 home premium. Error status 0xc000012f
I got the message after unsuccessful installation:
Office Setup.exe-Bad Image
C:\Users\Laima\AppData\Local\Temp\PROPSYS.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f
I don't know how seek for a help. Could I get my money back?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Unable to Sum formula in VS Crystal Reports
- Answer PPT from Msoffice 2003 not able to download to MSOffice 2010
- Answer No Download button on the Do More page in Excel Interactive View? Everything else works fine.
- Answer My question concerns Indexing and the Search function in Outlook .
- Answer Document Recovery pane showing up unnecessarily in Word 2007