Couldn't install Office 365 home premium. Error status 0xc000012f
I got the message after unsuccessful installation:
Office Setup.exe-Bad Image
C:\Users\Laima\AppData\Local\Temp\PROPSYS.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f
I don't know how seek for a help. Could I get my money back?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer the computer genrates every time a new account
- Answer i plug my camera in ..i go to get my photos ..but it says i am not conected i do check this and i am pluged in and turned on
- Answer Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2732500)
- Answer my desktop monitor showing blue screen error. what is the troubleshooting i have to do for coming out this..
- Answer Unable to download to specific folder. Downloads to temp file -- How do I fix this?