Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3
What are the differences between the two scopes?
I am building
Module(s) in each layer (Repository, Service, MVC App), but in order to have
InstancePerHttpRequest you need the Autofac.Mvc assembly.
Which scope should I be using in my Repository and Service layer?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is a person born in his or her country called?
- Answer A person born in his or her country?
- Answer What does a electropneumatic solenoid directional control valve do?
- Answer How do you replace the license plate light fuse for 1999 Mazda 626?
- Answer What is the source of the carbon in the sugars made by plants?