Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3
What are the differences between the two scopes?
I am building
Module(s) in each layer (Repository, Service, MVC App), but in order to have
InstancePerHttpRequest you need the Autofac.Mvc assembly.
Which scope should I be using in my Repository and Service layer?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Reading and organizing data from a website in java approach
- Answer How to break up 2d art into triangles using OpenGL
- Answer Comparing an NSArray of NSStrings with another NSArray of NSStrings
- Answer Configuration Errors upgrading from Azure 1.6 to 1.7
- Answer Regarding friend recommendations and invites