Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3
What are the differences between the two scopes?
I am building
Module(s) in each layer (Repository, Service, MVC App), but in order to have
InstancePerHttpRequest you need the Autofac.Mvc assembly.
Which scope should I be using in my Repository and Service layer?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Things To Try To Find In A Skin Water Cream
- Answer Is there a way to set up a shop with commands, that you can sell items at?
- Answer I can't join any Minecraft server or single player on 1.7.10
- Answer Does workshop provide any unique bonuses?
- Answer Apple Macbookpro8.2 a1268 logic board power on pad peeled away