Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3
What are the differences between the two scopes?
I am building
Module(s) in each layer (Repository, Service, MVC App), but in order to have
InstancePerHttpRequest you need the Autofac.Mvc assembly.
Which scope should I be using in my Repository and Service layer?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer can't find PubRww.cab while installing Publisher 2007 in Window 8
- Answer There is an error running microsoft word.
- Answer Trying to install O-365 University on a second computer....Step by Step process please... because its not WORKING!!!!
- Answer Word 2013: How to move Insertion point past 'ink' ed area?
- Answer Surface Pro Office 365 trial wont activate