Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3
What are the differences between the two scopes?
I am building
Module(s) in each layer (Repository, Service, MVC App), but in order to have
InstancePerHttpRequest you need the Autofac.Mvc assembly.
Which scope should I be using in my Repository and Service layer?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Scala declare class with default value for field
- Answer Android & iOS - Compatible external databases can be used for a cross platform app?
- Answer Finding ID and value of form on keyup/click
- Answer Office Outlook password hacked
- Answer Use a combo box to query a table, select a value, and insert (or "enable") the row of the selected value in a subform.