Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3
What are the differences between the two scopes?
I am building
Module(s) in each layer (Repository, Service, MVC App), but in order to have
InstancePerHttpRequest you need the Autofac.Mvc assembly.
Which scope should I be using in my Repository and Service layer?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to write Junit Test for particular file present in specified location or not?
- Answer What is the cut off for stream sx kvpy 2012?
- Answer How do you write two-hundred million seventy-five in standard form?
- Answer How to set global variable with UIColor class
- Answer 1 email address 2 subject and 2 forms in magento