Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3
What are the differences between the two scopes?
I am building
Module(s) in each layer (Repository, Service, MVC App), but in order to have
InstancePerHttpRequest you need the Autofac.Mvc assembly.
Which scope should I be using in my Repository and Service layer?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer My Resource Monitor <resmon.exe> is not working
- Answer What two safety precautions must you take when using antifreeze liquid?
- Answer Where download free Tamil video songs in mkv file?
- Answer In an evolutionary acquisition strategy approach?
- Answer What does an animal journalist do for a living?