Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3
What are the differences between the two scopes?
I am building
Module(s) in each layer (Repository, Service, MVC App), but in order to have
InstancePerHttpRequest you need the Autofac.Mvc assembly.
Which scope should I be using in my Repository and Service layer?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer CSS Easy question. Your help is appreciated! 10 pts?
- Answer PRO TOOLS 10 breaking/static when record through M-Audio Fast Track?
- Answer How can I overlap clips without doing a voiceover on iMovie?
- Answer How do I set up a way for people to pay me online?
- Answer Should I start learning HTML and work my way up to C# eventually?