Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3
What are the differences between the two scopes?
I am building
Module(s) in each layer (Repository, Service, MVC App), but in order to have
InstancePerHttpRequest you need the Autofac.Mvc assembly.
Which scope should I be using in my Repository and Service layer?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I have a white retangle box 3" x 2" upper left conner on windows 8. Please help!
- Answer how do you install .apk files to windows 7?
- Answer Problem signing into the computer; and apps won't work.
- Answer What are the sequence of events for the digestive system?
- Answer Do all planets revolve and rotate?