Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3
What are the differences between the two scopes?
I am building
Module(s) in each layer (Repository, Service, MVC App), but in order to have
InstancePerHttpRequest you need the Autofac.Mvc assembly.
Which scope should I be using in my Repository and Service layer?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Logical vs physical address(virtual memory) - Operating System memory management?
- Answer Forum Post Exchange - Web Development Forum?
- Answer Making a link to a random page on my website?
- Answer Which is the best instagram username?
- Answer How do I add text to a mirrored image in Picasa, without the text mirroring automatically?