Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3
What are the differences between the two scopes?
I am building
Module(s) in each layer (Repository, Service, MVC App), but in order to have
InstancePerHttpRequest you need the Autofac.Mvc assembly.
Which scope should I be using in my Repository and Service layer?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer why does it say 'office is busy' when i try to open word?
- Answer Display format of 'Name' in Distribution List
- Answer How do I turn my function keys back on?
- Answer Win7 blue screen error 0x0000007e (c0000005 .... )
- Answer My computer recently crashed and when I eventually got it back up Windows XP Professional SP3 is not activated.