Autofac - InstancePerHttpRequest vs InstancePerLifetimeScope in ASP.NET MVC 3
What are the differences between the two scopes?
I am building
Module(s) in each layer (Repository, Service, MVC App), but in order to have
InstancePerHttpRequest you need the Autofac.Mvc assembly.
Which scope should I be using in my Repository and Service layer?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What do polar bears teach cubs?
- Answer Who was scarborough named after?
- Answer How can I filter the average ratings with this Tire mapping?
- Answer Why does drawRect give me a bogus rectangle?
- Answer Perl highlighting quote delimiter problems - Where can I find a syntax/perl.vim that addresses this?