Windows 8: automatic repair couldn't repair your pc
Asked by Fq Jared on 08/25/2012 at 9:30 PM
i did a clean install of windows 8 and it was working fine for a few hours. then i turned it off to go out to dinner and when i cam back home it says
automatic repair couldn't repair your PC
press advanced options to try other options to repair your PC or shutdown to turn off your PC.
Log file: E:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt
please help me i cant do anything about it except maybe the command prompt
it is release preview or consumer preview, i dont really know
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How many stamps do you need to send a letter from New York to Vancouver BC?
- Answer What is the one major thing needed to be able to power an affective tidal power plant?
- Answer Does mail get picked up on holidays?
- Answer What is the raw material required for manufacturing of raffel?
- Answer How do you deny an acceptance letter from Georgia Tech?