Windows 8: automatic repair couldn't repair your pc
Asked by Fq Jared on 08/25/2012 at 9:30 PM
i did a clean install of windows 8 and it was working fine for a few hours. then i turned it off to go out to dinner and when i cam back home it says
automatic repair couldn't repair your PC
press advanced options to try other options to repair your PC or shutdown to turn off your PC.
Log file: E:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt
please help me i cant do anything about it except maybe the command prompt
it is release preview or consumer preview, i dont really know
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Custom pager button's id property - the button is disappearing
- Answer Server Error in '/' Application. The resource cannot be found
- Answer MySQL Database - storing data in one table or using lookups
- Answer More flexible command line parameter parser than ArgParse?
- Answer How to get/access the number of components placed in xcelsius 2008 canvas from flex code