Windows 8: automatic repair couldn't repair your pc
Asked by Fq Jared on 08/25/2012 at 9:30 PM
i did a clean install of windows 8 and it was working fine for a few hours. then i turned it off to go out to dinner and when i cam back home it says
automatic repair couldn't repair your PC
press advanced options to try other options to repair your PC or shutdown to turn off your PC.
Log file: E:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt
please help me i cant do anything about it except maybe the command prompt
it is release preview or consumer preview, i dont really know
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 encountered an error during setup
- Answer Is there a way to check the special moves in-game in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater?
- Answer How can I choose higher difficulty levels after beating Diablo 3 in normal?
- Answer I need to access my password from Windows Live. How do I do this?
- Answer Renaming My Microsoft Account