Windows 8: automatic repair couldn't repair your pc
Asked by Fq Jared on 08/25/2012 at 9:30 PM
i did a clean install of windows 8 and it was working fine for a few hours. then i turned it off to go out to dinner and when i cam back home it says
automatic repair couldn't repair your PC
press advanced options to try other options to repair your PC or shutdown to turn off your PC.
Log file: E:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt
please help me i cant do anything about it except maybe the command prompt
it is release preview or consumer preview, i dont really know
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer My product key code is not 25 digits long
- Answer Microsoft Office 2010 Failure To Open Programs
- Answer When I boot-up, why do I get a routine from ami.com? My date and time goes back to 2002 and the HD's are listed. CMOS settings Wrong and CMOS Date/Time not Set.
- Answer The user profile service failed the sign log in message - user profile cannot be loaded.
- Answer why can't I print from my HP J4550 printer with windows 8