Windows 8: automatic repair couldn't repair your pc
Asked by Fq Jared on 08/25/2012 at 9:30 PM
i did a clean install of windows 8 and it was working fine for a few hours. then i turned it off to go out to dinner and when i cam back home it says
automatic repair couldn't repair your PC
press advanced options to try other options to repair your PC or shutdown to turn off your PC.
Log file: E:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt
please help me i cant do anything about it except maybe the command prompt
it is release preview or consumer preview, i dont really know
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Reading List does not appear as a share option
- Answer how do you add new people and use messenger
- Answer I noticed my task manager no longer has the command bar or any tabs to choose from. Only the task window is visible. Can you tell me what could have happened?
- Answer Windows 8 License Transfer
- Answer Windows Themes Help