Write a program that reads students grades and fill s them in an array. The program should search the array?
Asked on 04/18/2013 at 7:23 AM
and finds the highest grade and the second highest grade. Finally, the program should print those two grades Please enter the grades Grade #1 88 Grade #2 90 Grade #3 79 Grade #4 70 The highest grade is 90 The second highest grade is 88 Press any key to continue.. .
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to write n down to 0 function in Python?
- Answer Creates a random instance of the type.lib.Fraction.?
- Answer Describe the difference in annotative scale, plot scale, dimension scale and drawing scale?
- Answer what are some websites you can show me with hierarchical structure?
- Answer How to write a function that changes the sign of numbers?