MS Excel 2010 cells are messed up in Page layout view, why?
Asked by TDT. on 04/17/2013 at 8:23 PM
I have been working on this problem past few days. In Excel 2010, creating a bordered or non bordered numbered sheet say from 1 to 450 with the columns going beyond normal page setting so you will get multiple pages; when you switch view to Page Layout and scroll, the cells in rows get all messed up and out of order. Why?
The desktop is Windows 7 Office 2010 adobe pro and adobe flash along with other applications.
The Laptop is windows 8 office 2010, adobe reader along with other applications - this system does NOT produce the problem.
I have a client that 1 computer does not show the problem.. the other do. This apparently has just become evident to them in the past 1 1/2 weeks.
If I switch back to normal view, everything is fine. Switch to Page Break view is fine. but page layout is messed up after you scroll.
your input on this is greatly appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer If case change Microsoft active directory ip change than what issue face our windows network.
- Answer windows 8 being changed now what this according to Microsoft Headquarters. Why at no cost to end users I hope
- Answer How to I view two documents side by side
- Answer how to backup lg laptop to wireless external drive
- Answer Uninstalled Free ZoneAlarm and the file vsutil.dll was deleted.