Microsoft word 2013---- BUG??
Asked by BethPrice on 04/14/2013 at 3:20 PM
I am having MAJOR problems with my Microsoft word 2013. Every time I open the program it tells me that the template was changed and ask me if I want to keep the change. Regardless of rather I say yes or no once it opens it shuts down and tells me that I will notified when there is a fix for an issue with the drivers. I need this program I paid good money for! I am a student and my finals include a paper that needs to be written and printed through office. What is going on?? Can some one please help???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Cloud infrastructure modeling capability
- Answer ExtractSURF always returning the same direction
- Answer For Android JNI/NDK debugging under Eclipse, why are my breakpoints are being ignored?
- Answer How to stop my page from scrolling up when i click on custom control of asp.net
- Answer Passing a SELECT-OPTIONS table as a parameter to a subroutine?