Microsoft word 2013---- BUG??
Asked by BethPrice on 04/14/2013 at 3:20 PM
I am having MAJOR problems with my Microsoft word 2013. Every time I open the program it tells me that the template was changed and ask me if I want to keep the change. Regardless of rather I say yes or no once it opens it shuts down and tells me that I will notified when there is a fix for an issue with the drivers. I need this program I paid good money for! I am a student and my finals include a paper that needs to be written and printed through office. What is going on?? Can some one please help???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer RegEx to remove all styles but leave color and background-color if they exist
- Answer How can I create a new dropdown list only when a certain element is selected in an MVC3 app?
- Answer Zoom MKMapview to closest two MKAnnotations for current user location
- Answer Black Berry - How to avoid this infinite loop in this FieldChangeListener.fieldChanged
- Answer How to insert line breaks in bug description via Bugzilla's XML-RPC API