SRS Premium Sound Windows 8
Asked by EzzeddineAlimi on 04/12/2013 at 5:58 PM
Hello guys ! I recently updated my pc from winddows 7 to windows 8 64bits and i formated all my local disks ! i still have the necessary drivers except for SRS Premium Sound ! how can i install it ? my pc is HP G7 1357sf ! i've searched everywhere i even downloaded the idt audio pilot and i still can't find it ! please help! did srs company update its drivers or there is somethig wrong ?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Failed Installation of Microsoft Security Essentials Client Update Package KB2754296
- Answer windows 8 RTM regedit wont allow changes
- Answer windows 8 RTM network issue - Modern UI works but desktop doesn't
- Answer how do I download all my files to a scan disk
- Answer how do I create a hotspot with Win 7?