SRS Premium Sound Windows 8
Asked by EzzeddineAlimi on 04/12/2013 at 5:58 PM
Hello guys ! I recently updated my pc from winddows 7 to windows 8 64bits and i formated all my local disks ! i still have the necessary drivers except for SRS Premium Sound ! how can i install it ? my pc is HP G7 1357sf ! i've searched everywhere i even downloaded the idt audio pilot and i still can't find it ! please help! did srs company update its drivers or there is somethig wrong ?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Use Java code from a Node.js server
- Answer how to get rowNum like column in sqlite
- Answer Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000000 (code=1) - PhoneGap
- Answer adding row to a p:datatable with requestScope managed bean where i have a form validation
- Answer ASP.NET MVC HtmlHelper doesn't return unobtrusive validation attributes