SRS Premium Sound Windows 8
Asked by EzzeddineAlimi on 04/12/2013 at 5:58 PM
Hello guys ! I recently updated my pc from winddows 7 to windows 8 64bits and i formated all my local disks ! i still have the necessary drivers except for SRS Premium Sound ! how can i install it ? my pc is HP G7 1357sf ! i've searched everywhere i even downloaded the idt audio pilot and i still can't find it ! please help! did srs company update its drivers or there is somethig wrong ?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Profile completion after e-mail verification
- Answer Flask Tacacs+ authentication
- Answer Android - REST API post, What do i need in my header
- Answer clock_gettime( CLOCK_REALTIME .... ) and time()
- Answer HTML5 AUDIO TAG <audio CONTROLLS> currentTime SET ALWAYS 0.00 WHEN USING WITH ANDROID WEBVIEW