SRS Premium Sound Windows 8
Asked by EzzeddineAlimi on 04/12/2013 at 5:58 PM
Hello guys ! I recently updated my pc from winddows 7 to windows 8 64bits and i formated all my local disks ! i still have the necessary drivers except for SRS Premium Sound ! how can i install it ? my pc is HP G7 1357sf ! i've searched everywhere i even downloaded the idt audio pilot and i still can't find it ! please help! did srs company update its drivers or there is somethig wrong ?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can't activate admin tools, games, etc. Error 80007002
- Answer I am using Windows 8 and currently my mouse is set to click ONCE when I point to anything, How do you change this setting so that you have to click TWICE ??
- Answer Windows 8 crashed after downloading and installing recommended updates from Windows Update.
- Answer How do I attach a photo to an outgoing AOL mail?
- Answer What is the highness or lowness of the sound?