SRS Premium Sound Windows 8
Asked by EzzeddineAlimi on 04/12/2013 at 5:58 PM
Hello guys ! I recently updated my pc from winddows 7 to windows 8 64bits and i formated all my local disks ! i still have the necessary drivers except for SRS Premium Sound ! how can i install it ? my pc is HP G7 1357sf ! i've searched everywhere i even downloaded the idt audio pilot and i still can't find it ! please help! did srs company update its drivers or there is somethig wrong ?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How long did it take to build Roman colossesuem?
- Answer How do I setup a project in Eclipse for JSP, Servlet, JPA, Hibernate web development
- Answer Are there web Company Credit Terms transactions are out there?
- Answer Type Error : No object named as orbit
- Answer java runtime NullPointerException despite initialising