windows 8 stuck in restart loop 'your pc has encountered a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you'
Asked by WesleySwart on 04/12/2013 at 5:37 AM
My laptop was working fine last night, however I left it on and unplugged and it died. This morning I am getting an endless loop of 'Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you'
the message pops up for one second and then the VAIO logo reappears before the blue screen pops back for a second. This just goes on forever with no additional info. I can see an additional line appear on the blue screen every time just as it turns off so it is unreadable.
more info: The percentage bar never goes past 0% It just pops up and immediately goes back to the VAIO screen.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Changing windows 8 64bit to 32bit
- Answer Cannot update win7 pro - get error 8024800A
- Answer Problem with Camera on Windows 8
- Answer cannot complete downloads, each time it says another windows installation running when I don't have anything else running? Help!
- Answer Product Key doesn't work after reinstalling WINDOWS 7 HP x86. (WIN 7 UPGRADE SOFTWARE, FROM BEST BUY)