windows 8 stuck in restart loop 'your pc has encountered a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you'
Asked by WesleySwart on 04/12/2013 at 5:37 AM
My laptop was working fine last night, however I left it on and unplugged and it died. This morning I am getting an endless loop of 'Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you'
the message pops up for one second and then the VAIO logo reappears before the blue screen pops back for a second. This just goes on forever with no additional info. I can see an additional line appear on the blue screen every time just as it turns off so it is unreadable.
more info: The percentage bar never goes past 0% It just pops up and immediately goes back to the VAIO screen.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What would happen if the phase sequence was reversed?
- Answer How to specify 'Date' as the Sql data type for Entity Framework 5 Fluent API?
- Answer Can I navigate user to System Preferences ➞ Privacy?
- Answer Change image source of span, once content area slide happened
- Answer There was an error parsing the query. [ Token line number = 2,Token line offset = 3,Token in error = Employee_ID ]