Windown Cant Update (KB2822241)
Asked by Nguyá»…nBáº£o on 04/10/2013 at 2:43 PM
Only this not update :(
"Update for Windows 8 for x64-based Systems (KB2822241)
Download size: 45.3 MB
You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
Update type: Important
Install this update to resolve issues in Windows. For a complete listing of the issues that are included in this update, see the associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article for more information. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
Help and Support:
When i restart i got this :
Failure configuring Windows updates. Reverting changes. Do not turn off your computer when you try to install Windows Updates
Why ? how can i fix this :? :((
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Partition problems - No LVG detected in Terminal after BootCamp Erase through Disk Utility (I know, I messed up)
- Answer External Time Machine drive fails to mount or initialize
- Answer Java: Triangle rotation - unsuccessful concept
- Answer Retrieve smallest subgraph for given subjects from RDF graph via SPARQL
- Answer my programme says that something is not defined