Windown Cant Update (KB2822241)
Asked by Nguyá»…nBáº£o on 04/10/2013 at 2:43 PM
Only this not update :(
"Update for Windows 8 for x64-based Systems (KB2822241)
Download size: 45.3 MB
You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.
Update type: Important
Install this update to resolve issues in Windows. For a complete listing of the issues that are included in this update, see the associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article for more information. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
Help and Support:
When i restart i got this :
Failure configuring Windows updates. Reverting changes. Do not turn off your computer when you try to install Windows Updates
Why ? how can i fix this :? :((
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer If I share an account, can I change that so they don't see my data, but they would still pay?
- Answer Cannot use store - incorrect password? - The password is correct
- Answer Just installed win8, it cannot see any disc in it's CD/DVD drivs.
- Answer why is adobe flash player asking permission to down loadsites yo my computer? NEVER had this problem since 1992
- Answer how do I copy Music from my iphone to my computers itunes music list