unable to open cgm files in microsoft office 2010
I can no longer open cgm (computer graphic metafiles) in Microsoft Office 2010. I have done this routinely in the past (open, ungroup and edit). I suspect it may have occured during a recent update of Microsoft Office. Any ideas about how this might be fixed. I depend on being able to import and edit these files for my work.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Setup.x86.nl-NL_ProjectProRetail_NGD6Y-7G8KC-J4F7J-J4KQR-X2CCH_act_1_.exe
- Answer In what zone does each event occur in?
- Answer How can I merge an unallocated partion of 128 Mbs to my OS partion [Windows 8 Pro 64x] - Is there software to do this?
- Answer Why do I get this message and how can I fix it, Error Loading C:\windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl is not a Valid Win 32 application
- Answer I had windows 7 professional 32 bit which used to give above 4 hrs battery backup. And now I installed 64 bit but backup is around 3 hrs. Does 32 bit is better for battery backup?