How to open same file twice simultaneously in excel 2013
Asked by nikunjgupta on 04/09/2013 at 9:10 AM
I have a model that I need to run with multiple parameters. Hence I wanted to open two sessions of excel and run the model in them simultaneously.
In Excel 2010 it was possible to open two seperate sessions of excel and have each session open the same file. When I try to do that in Excel 2013 it does not allow me but asks if I would like to reopen the file.
I can save the model as 2 seperate names but that would take too much space as the model is big.
Would anyone know how to open two seperate sessions in Excel 2013 each with the same file open but behaving independent of each other.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Android app working fine for Line breakpoint but causes null pointer exception while normal run
- Answer Background not on out of screen area
- Answer Identity reseed in sql server not behaving as expected, inside turn constrain off and on block
- Answer Hibernate: Connecting as SYSDBA to Oracle database
- Answer Open GL color picker not coloring objects