How to open same file twice simultaneously in excel 2013
Asked by nikunjgupta on 04/09/2013 at 9:10 AM
I have a model that I need to run with multiple parameters. Hence I wanted to open two sessions of excel and run the model in them simultaneously.
In Excel 2010 it was possible to open two seperate sessions of excel and have each session open the same file. When I try to do that in Excel 2013 it does not allow me but asks if I would like to reopen the file.
I can save the model as 2 seperate names but that would take too much space as the model is big.
Would anyone know how to open two seperate sessions in Excel 2013 each with the same file open but behaving independent of each other.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to activate already opened IE window and i need one field value to be copied from IE to Excel
- Answer How to install GLSL shader mod on Minecraft 1.5.2?
- Answer Can Time Machine backup two HDDs to Time Capsule?
- Answer MAc OS x 10.8.3 mac hacked for more than a month [closed]
- Answer Reverting from Mavericks to Mountain Lion on dual SSD's in RAID 0 [closed]