How do I install OpenGL version 2.000000 or higher?
Asked on 04/07/2013 at 1:51 PM
I am trying to run Android apps on Windows 7. I have just downloaded WindowsAndroid and on opening the program it says 'Current OpenGL version is too 1.1.0 is too low, 2.000000 expected.' How canI solve this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Who was new zealands leader in world war 2?
- Answer What is the biggest bowl of ramen noodles ever?
- Answer Which star wars character was in book wonder by RJ Palacio?
- Answer Can you find where this Kiwibank branch number 9008 located?
- Answer What were the advantages of settling near this geographic feature?