How do I install OpenGL version 2.000000 or higher?
Asked on 04/07/2013 at 1:51 PM
I am trying to run Android apps on Windows 7. I have just downloaded WindowsAndroid and on opening the program it says 'Current OpenGL version is too 1.1.0 is too low, 2.000000 expected.' How canI solve this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to get the contact information from a msg file using apache poi?
- Answer Is it possible to create a WordPress polling daemon as a part of a WP plugin?
- Answer List<double> to double[,] for ALGLIB
- Answer NoClassDeffound could not initalize hibernatesessionfactory
- Answer Trac plugin with support for HTTP get parameters