How do I install OpenGL version 2.000000 or higher?
Asked on 04/07/2013 at 1:51 PM
I am trying to run Android apps on Windows 7. I have just downloaded WindowsAndroid and on opening the program it says 'Current OpenGL version is too 1.1.0 is too low, 2.000000 expected.' How canI solve this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer PMF in Matlab for 1000 numbers in the interval of .?
- Answer Community Computer Programming Classes?
- Answer WONT DOWNLOAD PURCHASED OFFICE PROFESSIONAL IT DELETED MY ALREADY INSTALLED MICROSOFT OFFICE AND NOW IT WONT EVEN LOAD
- Answer Is there a simple field code for bolding text in a field and one for showing text in superscript?
- Answer Microsoft (2007) Applications No Longer Opening on Mac