How do I install OpenGL version 2.000000 or higher?
Asked on 04/07/2013 at 1:51 PM
I am trying to run Android apps on Windows 7. I have just downloaded WindowsAndroid and on opening the program it says 'Current OpenGL version is too 1.1.0 is too low, 2.000000 expected.' How canI solve this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Receiving message that I need to activate Office 365, when it already is.
- Answer VBA to Retain the content of some Word Form fields while clearing the content of all remaining Form fields
- Answer Numbering and naming the chapters
- Answer Volume licence edition of Office Poject Professional
- Answer Customer Service Isn't customer friendly or service