How do I install OpenGL version 2.000000 or higher?
Asked on 04/07/2013 at 1:51 PM
I am trying to run Android apps on Windows 7. I have just downloaded WindowsAndroid and on opening the program it says 'Current OpenGL version is too 1.1.0 is too low, 2.000000 expected.' How canI solve this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Include Curl in MFC project
- Answer Reliable message delivery using ZeroMQ
- Answer Error in alter table 'customer_tbl' reorganize partition Mysql Cluster
- Answer In systems development life cycle, does Rapid Application Development and prototype model mean the same thing?
- Answer Android training companies in jaipur?