How do I install OpenGL version 2.000000 or higher?
Asked on 04/07/2013 at 1:51 PM
I am trying to run Android apps on Windows 7. I have just downloaded WindowsAndroid and on opening the program it says 'Current OpenGL version is too 1.1.0 is too low, 2.000000 expected.' How canI solve this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I get Image Capture autorun turned off when inserting media? OS X Yosemite 10.2.2, 2015
- Answer Is there a way to run a bash script everytime I print something
- Answer How can I benchmark my new RAM?
- Answer Autolayout - Scale UIView with UITextview without losing formatting
- Answer Grouping pandas data frame by time intervals