How do I install OpenGL version 2.000000 or higher?
Asked on 04/07/2013 at 1:51 PM
I am trying to run Android apps on Windows 7. I have just downloaded WindowsAndroid and on opening the program it says 'Current OpenGL version is too 1.1.0 is too low, 2.000000 expected.' How canI solve this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer MacBook Pro Retina 13": change resolution to 1920x1200 pixels
- Answer can't open files after upgrading to Maverikcs
- Answer App not showing in Accessibility pane in Security & Privacy
- Answer How to search through online сhеss games using AppleScript or Automator?
- Answer Reliablity Monitor Windows 8.1 Stops Working