How do I install OpenGL version 2.000000 or higher?
Asked on 04/07/2013 at 1:51 PM
I am trying to run Android apps on Windows 7. I have just downloaded WindowsAndroid and on opening the program it says 'Current OpenGL version is too 1.1.0 is too low, 2.000000 expected.' How canI solve this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Auto save feature for Word Web App and SharePoint 2013 On Premises
- Answer email attachments can't be opened by recepient
- Answer Need Help Creating "if then" or Conditional Formatting in Excel
- Answer Memo field in form is truncated
- Answer Applying a formula depending on selection from a dropdown using VBA