View Full Answer On Yahoo Answers - Programming & Design
How do I install OpenGL version 2.000000 or higher?
Asked on 04/07/2013 at 1:51 PM
I am trying to run Android apps on Windows 7. I have just downloaded WindowsAndroid and on opening the program it says 'Current OpenGL version is too 1.1.0 is too low, 2.000000 expected.' How canI solve this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Yahoo Answers - Programming & Design]
Can you answer these?
- Answer What organic compound contains catalysts?
- Answer What were the main aspects of government control that enhanced the power base of the achaemenid empire?
- Answer What native peoples lived in the north central plains in 1500?
- Answer How many miles is zibabwe?
- Answer How much does UHMW polyethelene weigh?