I can not play FIFA Manager 13 on Windows 8
I can not play FIFA Manager 13 on Windows 8,
I did all of this:
a. Press Windows Key + R, type devmgmt.msc.
b. Expand the Display Adapters, click on the drivers.
c. Click on properties, click on uninstall tab.
d. Click OK.
e. Visit manufacture website and download the drivers on the computer.
f. Right-click on the driver (Downloaded from the manufacturer’s website) file.
g. Click on Properties and select the Compatibility tab.
h. Click the checkbox before Run this program in Compatibility mode for option and select Windows 7.
i. In the list-down box; then try installing the device driver via Run as administrator.
but I didn't solve the problem, FIFA Manager 13 has stopped working.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can't open certain Charms search results
- Answer After installing windows 8 on my lap top, all my photos are gone. All folders are present but no files. I revieved the windows.old folder no photos listed at all. Please help!!!!
- Answer Windows 8.1 update failed : error 0X8007004 - 0X2000D
- Answer receive but cannot send messages on talktalk.email
- Answer Windows 8.1 Mail app cannot see attachments