I can not play FIFA Manager 13 on Windows 8
I can not play FIFA Manager 13 on Windows 8,
I did all of this:
a. Press Windows Key + R, type devmgmt.msc.
b. Expand the Display Adapters, click on the drivers.
c. Click on properties, click on uninstall tab.
d. Click OK.
e. Visit manufacture website and download the drivers on the computer.
f. Right-click on the driver (Downloaded from the manufacturer’s website) file.
g. Click on Properties and select the Compatibility tab.
h. Click the checkbox before Run this program in Compatibility mode for option and select Windows 7.
i. In the list-down box; then try installing the device driver via Run as administrator.
but I didn't solve the problem, FIFA Manager 13 has stopped working.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I delete all duplicates (both of them) from an excel list
- Answer Junk Mail Filter option set to "Safe Lists Only" works until machine is restarted - Outlook 2013
- Answer Is there a world loader?
- Answer What causes the trade window to be grayed out in the Trading Post in the game Banished?
- Answer How to get Outlook email indexed by Spotlight after reinstalling Office 2011?