I can not play FIFA Manager 13 on Windows 8
I can not play FIFA Manager 13 on Windows 8,
I did all of this:
a. Press Windows Key + R, type devmgmt.msc.
b. Expand the Display Adapters, click on the drivers.
c. Click on properties, click on uninstall tab.
d. Click OK.
e. Visit manufacture website and download the drivers on the computer.
f. Right-click on the driver (Downloaded from the manufacturer’s website) file.
g. Click on Properties and select the Compatibility tab.
h. Click the checkbox before Run this program in Compatibility mode for option and select Windows 7.
i. In the list-down box; then try installing the device driver via Run as administrator.
but I didn't solve the problem, FIFA Manager 13 has stopped working.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer My page numbers are missing. This is important to me as I had 22 pages.?
- Answer Whats the difference between an Id2dFactory1 and an IWICImageFactory Direct2D?
- Answer Computer Science WebPage HELP!?
- Answer hi guys what are the serial number for kernel for window recovery software?
- Answer Can I setup alias email addresses with Outlook / Office 365 Home premium?