remote desktop to windows 8 pro keeps asking for smart card connection
New machine with windows 8 pro. I connect to the domain using remote web workplace (sbs2003R2) and can get to the domain, log on, see mail etc. Now when I connect to my computer i can get to the log on screen and irrespective of whether i'm logged on (locked) or logged off, as soon as i enter my credentials it asks me to connect a smart card.
obviously, i don't have any smart card stuff connected. I did check the remote desktop client on the client machine and removed the tick from the smart card in the local resources but can only assume that this affects outbound remote desktop client requests.
any ideas pointers or advice most welcome
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the best way to maximize gold find in Diablo 3?
- Answer How do you restore files from an iCloud backup
- Answer on my key board when i try to type a letter that has either a number or a symble on it it types the number or the symble how do i fix that?
- Answer Are you affiliated with NIAS E Business Solution?
- Answer AYUDEMEN POR FAVOR!! :(