remote desktop to windows 8 pro keeps asking for smart card connection
New machine with windows 8 pro. I connect to the domain using remote web workplace (sbs2003R2) and can get to the domain, log on, see mail etc. Now when I connect to my computer i can get to the log on screen and irrespective of whether i'm logged on (locked) or logged off, as soon as i enter my credentials it asks me to connect a smart card.
obviously, i don't have any smart card stuff connected. I did check the remote desktop client on the client machine and removed the tick from the smart card in the local resources but can only assume that this affects outbound remote desktop client requests.
any ideas pointers or advice most welcome
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. Why do I get this message when trying to update Win XP Home??
- Answer How do orange spotted lady beetle breed?
- Answer Is there going to be another Transformers movie and another Eragon movie?
- Answer What is the theme song that played in that 70s show?
- Answer Am I close to YouTube partnership?