Office 2013 apps won't start on Windows8
When I click on the icons for Word, Excel, etc. (office 2013 direct install), the applications don't launch. I've tried to do the repair within the control panel. It says there are existing word programs open, so I choose the option to have it close the programs for me. Then, nothing happens. I'm afraid to try the uninstall. Because, we have the office home use program, and all we have is a link to download an EXE file. When I try to start that EXE file, it doesn't do anything, just like Word, Excel, etc. doesn't do anything. So, if I try and uninstall...and that works, then I probably can't reinstall, because the EXE doesn't work. Grrrrr.
Not to thrilled with Windows 8.
What are other options I can try?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the number that can be divided equally with both 78 and 83 without any remainder?
- Answer What location is 45 degrees south and 105 degrees west?
- Answer How to find appropriate entry for a pom online?
- Answer ASP.NET MVC 4 and MVCContrib Grid: Render Checkbox for each TR and Post
- Answer In .NET Remoting how can the server tell when a client attempts to establish a connection?