I have got Error code 0x800700e1 - virus detected - i want to bypass
Asked by JonConroy on 03/20/2013 at 4:56 PM
I have a file that i want to move, which is from a trusted user, and i am not able to do anything with it because i am getting the error code 0x800700e1 - virus detected.
I am running Windows 8 64 bit, and need to know an easy way for me to bypass the error and be able to move and use the file.
Posted by kidmenot on 12/31/2013 at 10:59 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer my filemate clear will not go to the desktop
- Answer Windows 7: Broadband Connection is not connecting can't resolve the issue
- Answer How do i mass delete duplicate songs in window music player
- Answer Disc Clean up Utility in Windows 8.1
- Answer I am running windows vista home premium snd can't download adobe reader because a file sliprt.dll is missing......have tried all suggestions but,no luck.....how can I install the missing file?