I have got Error code 0x800700e1 - virus detected - i want to bypass
Asked by JonConroy on 03/20/2013 at 4:56 PM
I have a file that i want to move, which is from a trusted user, and i am not able to do anything with it because i am getting the error code 0x800700e1 - virus detected.
I am running Windows 8 64 bit, and need to know an easy way for me to bypass the error and be able to move and use the file.
Posted by kidmenot on 12/31/2013 at 10:59 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer My opened emails are deleted when I leave the in-box and go to check junk mail. They do not go to the deleted file. They just disappear.
- Answer copy of windows not genuine. Iwhen windows 8 trial was over tried to install windows 7 upgrade pack by mistake to restart windows 7. My computer came with windows 7. How do I reactivate Windows 7.
- Answer What stategies to commanders use in all battles of the civil war?
- Answer How did the shift to farming impact Native American cultures?
- Answer What is a solar tide?