Cannot install Internet Explorer 10. I get error message Code 9C59.
I've tried following the steps below, but I still cannot install IE10. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.
Open the Windows Update troubleshooter
Try installing the update in a Clean Boot state.
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a Clean Boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
Note: After Clean Boot troubleshooting step, refer to “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with Clean Boot” from the article.
Disable the security software temporarily and try to update.
Note: Antivirus software can help protect the computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you should not disable the antivirus software. If you do have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you are connected to the Internet or a network during the time the antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What aare some spanish words that begin with the letter k?
- Answer Can a 23 year old man be forced to take a paternity test if the girl is a minor?
- Answer What are some facts about cast fossils?
- Answer Where can you watch Hungry Heart English Dubbed?
- Answer What was a cameras called in the olden days?