System_service_exception (tcpip.sys) Windows 8
Asked by CaitieBoshers on 03/19/2013 at 5:29 PM
Hello, I have recently been having a ton of problems with my Windows 8 computer. If this is any help, it is an HP Envy Touch Smart Laptop. By a ton of problems, I mean A TON – let me explain. About every 2 minutes and 40 seconds (I’ve timed it multiple times), my computer restarts and shows a blue error screen with a frowny face and a message that says, “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.” And a message in tinier font below that that states, “If you’d like to know more, you can search online later for this error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (tcpip.sys)” This, for me, is extremely aggravating, as it has already restarted about 7 or more times. Once my computer restarts and shows the Windows home screen, it gives me a message stating why the computer restarted and an option to send the details to Microsoft. It also shows the files being sent to Microsoft and those are the attached links. If anyone has any solutions to this problem, I will be forever grateful. Thanks for your time!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where is the "lid open action" in Windows 7 ?
- Answer Windows 7 Livemail issue
- Answer When I run Windows updates I keep getting the message "Windows updates cannot currently check for updates, because the service is not running"
- Answer how to transfer folders to my 64 gb sandisk usb port
- Answer How do you spell agust?