System_service_exception (tcpip.sys) Windows 8
Asked by CaitieBoshers on 03/19/2013 at 5:29 PM
Hello, I have recently been having a ton of problems with my Windows 8 computer. If this is any help, it is an HP Envy Touch Smart Laptop. By a ton of problems, I mean A TON – let me explain. About every 2 minutes and 40 seconds (I’ve timed it multiple times), my computer restarts and shows a blue error screen with a frowny face and a message that says, “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.” And a message in tinier font below that that states, “If you’d like to know more, you can search online later for this error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (tcpip.sys)” This, for me, is extremely aggravating, as it has already restarted about 7 or more times. Once my computer restarts and shows the Windows home screen, it gives me a message stating why the computer restarted and an option to send the details to Microsoft. It also shows the files being sent to Microsoft and those are the attached links. If anyone has any solutions to this problem, I will be forever grateful. Thanks for your time!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer (Coding) I have a idea can it be done (10 Points Best Answer + A Like for Every Answer)?
- Answer What's different between 3ds max 2014 full version and 3ds max 2014 student version?
- Answer Code the form's Load event procedure so that it uses two InputBox functions to prompt the user to enter?
- Answer CSS3 animated elements lag at the beginning.?
- Answer Can i use my blog template for my new website ? If yes then please explain :)?