sync google calendar with Outlook 2013 with ical
I'm trying to sync my google calendar with my Outlook 2013 (on Windows 8) calendar but keep getting this error with every send and receive: task internet calendar subscriptions reported error (0x0004002B).
Here are the steps that I've done to set up my iCal
In google calendar, I clicked the down arrow next to my calendar name.
I chose "Calendar settings"
In the Private Address section I clicked on the ICAL button.
I copied the URL that google supplied.
In Outlook 2013, I opened "File", "Account Settings", "Account settings"
I clicked on the "Internet Calendars" tab
pasted the google calendar URL into the New Internet Calendar Subscription location box
When Outlook does an automatic send and receive I receive this error:
Task 'Internet Calendar Subscriptions' reported error (0x0004002B): 'Outlook cannot parse the property 'TRIGGER', near line 345. The property is being ignored.'
Suggestions I found:
Start-> run -> outlook /cleansharing - this did get rid of the error but also removed the shared calendar definition.
From the options, advanced, send/receive I un-checked the calendar under accounts/internet calendars
I would love to get this working - any suggestions on how to fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer photo gallery change language
- Answer Task Manager stopped working after recent updates
- Answer Can a CPU HMP920SGR42GM fit a dell m5010
- Answer A Samsung CLP-315 printer that worked perfectly well under Vista Home Premium 64-bit does not work under Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit on the same PC.
- Answer my dial up connection is missing com 1 ...it wont connect