Unable to update Code 8024800A. What is the problem?
Asked by JasminCasio on 03/16/2013 at 9:00 PM
I was updating my windows update and an unknown error occurred because windows could not search for new updates on my computer. Error found is Code 8024800A. I want to know what is the problem? How can i fix the problem? What are the possible solutions to the problem? So that I can continue updating my computer without error. Please help me with this. Thanks you.
Posted by I_Use_Linux_Now on 03/17/2013 at 2:09 PMThey seem to have renewed their update server SSL certificates, but messed up the way these are updated on the MSWindows client PCs. This suggestion will rename the old certificates store and allow the PC to fetch the new certificates:
Can you answer these?
- Answer Copying files from a failing drive
- Answer After cancelling Windows 8.1 installation, I can no longer install it!!!
- Answer After 3 days trying, I'm frustrated to no end. I can't get to the Windows store to download the 8.1 update; I keep getting "We weren't able to connect to the Windows Store".
- Answer I cannot access the Store app or PC Settings after installing Windows 8.1!!!
- Answer windows 8.1 driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (Netio.sys)