Unable to update Code 8024800A. What is the problem?
Asked by JasminCasio on 03/16/2013 at 9:00 PM
I was updating my windows update and an unknown error occurred because windows could not search for new updates on my computer. Error found is Code 8024800A. I want to know what is the problem? How can i fix the problem? What are the possible solutions to the problem? So that I can continue updating my computer without error. Please help me with this. Thanks you.
Posted by I_Use_Linux_Now on 03/17/2013 at 2:09 PMThey seem to have renewed their update server SSL certificates, but messed up the way these are updated on the MSWindows client PCs. This suggestion will rename the old certificates store and allow the PC to fetch the new certificates:
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can i make an android game app with public domain assets?
- Answer I want to make an extension on Chrome that will popup when ever I get a new message on the site?
- Answer How do I follow the link in my verification email to finish creating my Apple ID please help?
- Answer Email address not valid
- Answer Microsoft Office 2013 - Tabstopp in Header line