I am getting an error message with windows 7 update. Error No. 8024800A
Windows could not search for new updates Error Code 8024800A. I have tried a couple of online microsoft fixes, one says errors found and have been fixed, one says checking online for updates no problems no fix but the error is still there.
I am running a toshiba p750 with 8Gb Ram, it all worked last time I used it a couple of weeks ago.
The last update was - Platform Update for Windows 7 x64-Edition (KB2670838)
Installation date: 27/02/2013 2:55 PM
Installation status: Successful
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I reinstall Word (Office Home & Student 2007)?
- Answer Can't get this to install on my computer
- Answer Error 0x80004005; unspecified error
- Answer how do i get rid of i cloud photostream system folder
- Answer How do I obtain a version of Windows 8 which I can boot my computer from after reformatting?