I am getting an error message with windows 7 update. Error No. 8024800A
Windows could not search for new updates Error Code 8024800A. I have tried a couple of online microsoft fixes, one says errors found and have been fixed, one says checking online for updates no problems no fix but the error is still there.
I am running a toshiba p750 with 8Gb Ram, it all worked last time I used it a couple of weeks ago.
The last update was - Platform Update for Windows 7 x64-Edition (KB2670838)
Installation date: 27/02/2013 2:55 PM
Installation status: Successful
Can you answer these?
- Answer Delete a document in my printer that won't delete
- Answer After removing System Care Antivirus from my PC I had an error message in the Recycle Function something w/ c drive. I clicked OK and now nothing which is deleted appears in the Recycle Bin.
- Answer What soda stays fresh the longest?
- Answer Does steak have starch?
- Answer How powerful is hemi 5.7 in 2004 dodge ram 2500?