I am getting an error message with windows 7 update. Error No. 8024800A
Windows could not search for new updates Error Code 8024800A. I have tried a couple of online microsoft fixes, one says errors found and have been fixed, one says checking online for updates no problems no fix but the error is still there.
I am running a toshiba p750 with 8Gb Ram, it all worked last time I used it a couple of weeks ago.
The last update was - Platform Update for Windows 7 x64-Edition (KB2670838)
Installation date: 27/02/2013 2:55 PM
Installation status: Successful
Can you answer these?
- Answer error code 8024001F windows can't check for updates.
- Answer How do I resolve the error message "the UI file is missing" (error code 101-8200)
- Answer does anyone know how to transfer/copy music from a cell phone to a computer
- Answer CDDVD exclamation point in device manager, it doesn't work anymore!!!!
- Answer Can't create a folder anywhere!