Windows 7 Home Prem OA Acer Group
My Gateway NV59 uses 64 bit Windows 7 Home Prem OA Acer Group and the system was collapsed. I tried to install it again from the HD but it didn't work. I haven't any Windows CD, cause the Windows is embedded to HD. I live in Turkey and I couldnt find the proper Windows CD. What should I do? Is there a place where I can download an iso image? Thank you
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 7 won't activate with OEM key, after HDD failure.
- Answer Help! May need to reset my computer
- Answer Hello, HP blue screen
- Answer samsong allshare will not open in windows 7, have tryed removing program and installing again. The .EXE file says it opens with microsoft visual studio
- Answer From windows 7 to windows XP on an old device