Windows 7 Home Prem OA Acer Group
My Gateway NV59 uses 64 bit Windows 7 Home Prem OA Acer Group and the system was collapsed. I tried to install it again from the HD but it didn't work. I haven't any Windows CD, cause the Windows is embedded to HD. I live in Turkey and I couldnt find the proper Windows CD. What should I do? Is there a place where I can download an iso image? Thank you
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer if i close the computer and then open it back up i can't get it to turn back on
- Answer The connection to DLink ADSL2+ Modem-****-Wireless-Router is nto getting established
- Answer can not install .net framework 2.0 or higher
- Answer AFTER I INSTALL VISUAL FOXPRO PROFESSIONAL VER 3.0 ERROR INSUFFICIENT MEMORY WHEN I RUN VFP
- Answer I want to use web sharing in windows 7 how it can possible