windows 8 automatic repair turns to blank screen
so I brought a brand new laptop (hp) from the shop with windows 8 already installed and then last night there was a power cut and my laptop shut down becuase i had taken the battery out so it dosnt bugger it's self and when i try to start the laptop it takes ages to load then go's into a blue screen then comes up with automatic repair then turns to a black screen and dose nothing now ive tryed restarting it and everything but nothings working it's just doing the same thing over and over
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer iOS >> Change in Device Orientation >> Using a Different Nib for Landscape >> How to Deal with Dismissing the VC in Landscape Case?
- Answer jQuery Ajax needs two click to show the result
- Answer Making not ending carousel
- Answer Set Id to Other column in same table while doing insertQuery
- Answer how to create background color for fieldset border