windows 8 automatic repair turns to blank screen
so I brought a brand new laptop (hp) from the shop with windows 8 already installed and then last night there was a power cut and my laptop shut down becuase i had taken the battery out so it dosnt bugger it's self and when i try to start the laptop it takes ages to load then go's into a blue screen then comes up with automatic repair then turns to a black screen and dose nothing now ive tryed restarting it and everything but nothings working it's just doing the same thing over and over
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I select the lowest value?
- Answer Display Last 12 Records in Continuous Form
- Answer Recently, whenever I open a .pdf file, it automatically tries to open as a Word doc.which gives me jumble. How can I get my computer back to opening .pdf with adobe reader?
- Answer Word 2007 Record Macro
- Answer overlapping text in poerpoint 2007 using Xp os