windows 8 automatic repair turns to blank screen
so I brought a brand new laptop (hp) from the shop with windows 8 already installed and then last night there was a power cut and my laptop shut down becuase i had taken the battery out so it dosnt bugger it's self and when i try to start the laptop it takes ages to load then go's into a blue screen then comes up with automatic repair then turns to a black screen and dose nothing now ive tryed restarting it and everything but nothings working it's just doing the same thing over and over
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Cannot access js object methods from an event handler
- Answer Syspro 6.0 vs. Office 2013
- Answer Combine two excels files of Similar structure
- Answer Toshiba Satellite laptop with Vista SP2 Trying to reset to original state, unable to get the restore disk I made after purchase to start recovery
- Answer WIndows Media Player on 8.1 won't play .MOD files....help