windows 8 automatic repair turns to blank screen
so I brought a brand new laptop (hp) from the shop with windows 8 already installed and then last night there was a power cut and my laptop shut down becuase i had taken the battery out so it dosnt bugger it's self and when i try to start the laptop it takes ages to load then go's into a blue screen then comes up with automatic repair then turns to a black screen and dose nothing now ive tryed restarting it and everything but nothings working it's just doing the same thing over and over
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What makes a map better for one strategy than another? [on hold]
- Answer Create bootable snow leopard ISO in usb drive from ubuntu
- Answer OS X Maverick: hide all file extensions in subdirectories of a given folder
- Answer Troubleshoot internet connection over wifi in public on iphone 5C
- Answer Addressbook resolution for International Callers