windows 8 automatic repair turns to blank screen
so I brought a brand new laptop (hp) from the shop with windows 8 already installed and then last night there was a power cut and my laptop shut down becuase i had taken the battery out so it dosnt bugger it's self and when i try to start the laptop it takes ages to load then go's into a blue screen then comes up with automatic repair then turns to a black screen and dose nothing now ive tryed restarting it and everything but nothings working it's just doing the same thing over and over
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I am having problems with Java and Adobe after upgrading to IE10. Not running, and cannot download updates
- Answer basic enhancement onto touch technologies for windows vista
- Answer windows 8 system problems with updates
- Answer What challenges did new African leaders face after independence?
- Answer Cities in Italy that start with the letter a?