windows 8 automatic repair turns to blank screen
so I brought a brand new laptop (hp) from the shop with windows 8 already installed and then last night there was a power cut and my laptop shut down becuase i had taken the battery out so it dosnt bugger it's self and when i try to start the laptop it takes ages to load then go's into a blue screen then comes up with automatic repair then turns to a black screen and dose nothing now ive tryed restarting it and everything but nothings working it's just doing the same thing over and over
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Want to capture a bluetooth headset button press
- Answer Ruby Sinatra app for downloading a file (as streaming)
- Answer imagecreatefromjpeg and similar functions not working in PHP
- Answer C++ vs Java similar codes, one crashes but why
- Answer Highlight multiple words in a string using SpannableString