windows 8 automatic repair turns to blank screen
so I brought a brand new laptop (hp) from the shop with windows 8 already installed and then last night there was a power cut and my laptop shut down becuase i had taken the battery out so it dosnt bugger it's self and when i try to start the laptop it takes ages to load then go's into a blue screen then comes up with automatic repair then turns to a black screen and dose nothing now ive tryed restarting it and everything but nothings working it's just doing the same thing over and over
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is addAttachmentData of MFMailComposeViewController broken under iOS 7?
- Answer Embedding url in Sencha store giving error
- Answer Horrible Flickering drawing in C#
- Answer Binding event to function Coffeescript
- Answer Can I have my own email in gmail or business email, for example: My firstname.lastname@example.org, if so, how?