windows 8 automatic repair turns to blank screen
so I brought a brand new laptop (hp) from the shop with windows 8 already installed and then last night there was a power cut and my laptop shut down becuase i had taken the battery out so it dosnt bugger it's self and when i try to start the laptop it takes ages to load then go's into a blue screen then comes up with automatic repair then turns to a black screen and dose nothing now ive tryed restarting it and everything but nothings working it's just doing the same thing over and over
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Chrome wont download pdf
- Answer How to remove whitespace before thousands with regular expressions?
- Answer Maven POM splash screen definition
- Answer How can I detect if the user is opening the app for the first time after an update?
- Answer How to detect drag and drop correct the target location