windows 8 automatic repair turns to blank screen
so I brought a brand new laptop (hp) from the shop with windows 8 already installed and then last night there was a power cut and my laptop shut down becuase i had taken the battery out so it dosnt bugger it's self and when i try to start the laptop it takes ages to load then go's into a blue screen then comes up with automatic repair then turns to a black screen and dose nothing now ive tryed restarting it and everything but nothings working it's just doing the same thing over and over
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer windows 7 excel 2003 sp3 kb2810048 successfully installing yet win update keeps presenting it
- Answer Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant Does Not Offer Upgrade
- Answer How do I add a Signature to Windows Live Mail?
- Answer Eligibility to upgrade
- Answer stop error:0x000000c2(0x00000007,0x00000cd4,0x00000000,0x89393da8