Asked by Michael_624 on 03/09/2013 at 1:26 PM
I receive the message:
'The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll'
I am told to re-install Outlook. I've tried every other repair option, but I think I will have to re-install Outlook. I don't want to lose my current emails and contacts, how can I save messages and contacts before I re-install? Using Outlook 2003 and Vista Business on a stand alone system.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the demonic, psychic and cybernetic distribution in Kaiden?
- Answer Safari is not responding correctly
- Answer IPod touch reboots when messaging app is used
- Answer How to pass parameter from generic Handler file to aspx page
- Answer C++ Using Class A as a parameter for member function of Class B with Class B being a member of Class A