Asked by Michael_624 on 03/09/2013 at 1:26 PM
I receive the message:
'The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll'
I am told to re-install Outlook. I've tried every other repair option, but I think I will have to re-install Outlook. I don't want to lose my current emails and contacts, how can I save messages and contacts before I re-install? Using Outlook 2003 and Vista Business on a stand alone system.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Automatic landing degrading?
- Answer How to enable bonus features in RESIDENT EVIL 5 Gold Edition?
- Answer What happens when a pre-hardcore altar is destroyed?
- Answer if anyone attack me and destroy my laboratory will it stop working? [on hold]
- Answer How do you avoid getting ganged-up on in Europa Universalis IV? [on hold]