Asked by Michael_624 on 03/09/2013 at 1:26 PM
I receive the message:
'The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll'
I am told to re-install Outlook. I've tried every other repair option, but I think I will have to re-install Outlook. I don't want to lose my current emails and contacts, how can I save messages and contacts before I re-install? Using Outlook 2003 and Vista Business on a stand alone system.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer New harddisk, fresh installation. No boot disk?
- Answer Windows update fails receiving new updates with code 80072F8F, windows store app fails starting with error 0x80072efd.
- Answer Unable to open email in Windows Live Mail
- Answer How the checks and balances places limits on the powers of the federal go?
- Answer What colours are crows feather?