Asked by Michael_624 on 03/09/2013 at 1:26 PM
I receive the message:
'The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll'
I am told to re-install Outlook. I've tried every other repair option, but I think I will have to re-install Outlook. I don't want to lose my current emails and contacts, how can I save messages and contacts before I re-install? Using Outlook 2003 and Vista Business on a stand alone system.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Using Outlook 2010, I can open some items in a shared exchange calendar but not not others.
- Answer 365 Home Premium fails to open SkyDrive documents.
- Answer Outlook 2007 abruptly stops responding and restarts during use
- Answer the HUP set up program downloads but fails to run. Says theres an error but no further info.
- Answer re office professional 2007- want to use product key and cd in new computer at no charge, previously installed in decommissioned computer. Is this possible at no charge?