Asked by Michael_624 on 03/09/2013 at 1:26 PM
I receive the message:
'The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll'
I am told to re-install Outlook. I've tried every other repair option, but I think I will have to re-install Outlook. I don't want to lose my current emails and contacts, how can I save messages and contacts before I re-install? Using Outlook 2003 and Vista Business on a stand alone system.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What are the afro-Asian costume?
- Answer How to retrieve package name and process owner (root/user) from /proc/pid android
- Answer CROSS COMPILE:arm-eabi-gcc -static -o hello hello.c
- Answer EPPlus Barchart bars not showing colors for negative value in Excel 2013, but works fine in Excel 2007
- Answer Checking source file and automatically generating resx file