Asked by Michael_624 on 03/09/2013 at 1:26 PM
I receive the message:
'The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll'
I am told to re-install Outlook. I've tried every other repair option, but I think I will have to re-install Outlook. I don't want to lose my current emails and contacts, how can I save messages and contacts before I re-install? Using Outlook 2003 and Vista Business on a stand alone system.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can Windows 7 license be transferred?
- Answer Wifi Network Adapter Not Found (code 45)
- Answer Where oh where has my bluetooth connection gone?
- Answer Scanning multiple pages into one pdf file using Windows 8 Fax & Scan and a Brother MFC-7420
- Answer When would dipole-dipole forces be significant?