Asked by Michael_624 on 03/09/2013 at 1:26 PM
I receive the message:
'The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll'
I am told to re-install Outlook. I've tried every other repair option, but I think I will have to re-install Outlook. I don't want to lose my current emails and contacts, how can I save messages and contacts before I re-install? Using Outlook 2003 and Vista Business on a stand alone system.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I make the App Store use store credit for purchases instead of my credit card?
- Answer Windows photo viewer wont save a photo that I have rotated as it says there is something wrong with the pictures file properties, what can i do?
- Answer why does my internet slow down to a crawl when it should be faster?
- Answer New Charger need help
- Answer How tall is a hill?