Asked by Michael_624 on 03/09/2013 at 1:26 PM
I receive the message:
'The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll'
I am told to re-install Outlook. I've tried every other repair option, but I think I will have to re-install Outlook. I don't want to lose my current emails and contacts, how can I save messages and contacts before I re-install? Using Outlook 2003 and Vista Business on a stand alone system.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Now that Apple have stopped selling Click Wheel Games is there a repository for them? [closed]
- Answer Why does iCal often say "The server responded: 403 to operation CalDAVSetPropertyQueueableOperation."
- Answer hard disk esterno "la Cie minimus 2tb" impossibile installarlo.Applicazione non compatibile.
- Answer Windows 7 doesn't recognize online backup files from windows xp. How do I get them back?
- Answer MY COMPUTER IS SAYING THAT MY WINDOWS 7 MAY BE COUNTERFIET.