Asked by Michael_624 on 03/09/2013 at 1:26 PM
I receive the message:
'The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll'
I am told to re-install Outlook. I've tried every other repair option, but I think I will have to re-install Outlook. I don't want to lose my current emails and contacts, how can I save messages and contacts before I re-install? Using Outlook 2003 and Vista Business on a stand alone system.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how do I check that I have windows XP
- Answer Windows Movie Maker lose quality when splicing HD video?
- Answer How to Restore Balanced Plan
- Answer How to print selected page in window live photo gallery
- Answer Installing Windows 8 Pro over Windows 8 Standard particularly to enable installation of Windows Media Center