Asked by Michael_624 on 03/09/2013 at 1:26 PM
I receive the message:
'The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll'
I am told to re-install Outlook. I've tried every other repair option, but I think I will have to re-install Outlook. I don't want to lose my current emails and contacts, how can I save messages and contacts before I re-install? Using Outlook 2003 and Vista Business on a stand alone system.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer missing disk drives?
- Answer Are you sure you want to delete the my computer icon from your desktop xp / w7
- Answer when i use the "run" dialog box ,, when i type in say "msconfig"or cd-rom i get the message saying windows cant find it whats up with that?
- Answer I have installed orical virtualBox on my Windows 8, how do I make shur that the VirtualBox is connected to the Internet?
- Answer In WLMail all my junk mail goes to Messenger!