Asked by Michael_624 on 03/09/2013 at 1:26 PM
I receive the message:
'The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll'
I am told to re-install Outlook. I've tried every other repair option, but I think I will have to re-install Outlook. I don't want to lose my current emails and contacts, how can I save messages and contacts before I re-install? Using Outlook 2003 and Vista Business on a stand alone system.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer near three years later i get "not genuine", this is a bought a paid for new win 7, unopened box, 2 discs and my key.. why now am i having problems with it?
- Answer Windows XP Mode Backup Question
- Answer Which countries are islands in east Asia?
- Answer Which is the best messenger for voice chat?
- Answer Why is coke black?