Asked by Michael_624 on 03/09/2013 at 1:26 PM
I receive the message:
'The ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll'
I am told to re-install Outlook. I've tried every other repair option, but I think I will have to re-install Outlook. I don't want to lose my current emails and contacts, how can I save messages and contacts before I re-install? Using Outlook 2003 and Vista Business on a stand alone system.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I made a typo on my email address when buying and upgrading to windows 8. Now I cannot sync anything and apps will not work because I closed the typo account. What do I do now??
- Answer windows live family safety
- Answer Windows 8 install will not activate
- Answer windows 7 black screen
- Answer How to "disconnect" a bluetoth device?