Windows 7 Media Center: Channel Scan - System.EntryPointNotFoundException
My Windows 7 Media Center has been running fine for a couple of years, a few days ago some TV channels lost their EPG and I then ran the Channel Scan which got as far as downloading the guide, then crashed as it appeared to be starting to scan the channels:
System.EntryPointNotFoundException was unhandled
Message=Entry point was not found.
I've removed and reinstalled Media Center in the Windows 7 Features and cleared it's database using "mcupdate -MediaCenterRecoveryTask" and removed all recent Windows Updates (but not security fixes) and tried a different USB TV tuner but it still crashes. As far as I know everything but the Channel Scan works fine. I don't often scan for channels so don't know when it went wrong but can't think of any new software that would have affected it.
Presumably from the exception I now have two incompatible pieces of software on the machine, but what are they and how can I fix it?
Any ideas please...
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Which Australian state is the smallest in area?
- Answer Why do some people smell like feces?
- Answer Is the gray niccols dual t20 cricket bat good?
- Answer How is fertilization spelled in Australia?
- Answer What does it mean when you dream a bunch of roaches start ruining out your pocket and all over you?