Windows 7 Media Center: Channel Scan - System.EntryPointNotFoundException
My Windows 7 Media Center has been running fine for a couple of years, a few days ago some TV channels lost their EPG and I then ran the Channel Scan which got as far as downloading the guide, then crashed as it appeared to be starting to scan the channels:
System.EntryPointNotFoundException was unhandled
Message=Entry point was not found.
I've removed and reinstalled Media Center in the Windows 7 Features and cleared it's database using "mcupdate -MediaCenterRecoveryTask" and removed all recent Windows Updates (but not security fixes) and tried a different USB TV tuner but it still crashes. As far as I know everything but the Channel Scan works fine. I don't often scan for channels so don't know when it went wrong but can't think of any new software that would have affected it.
Presumably from the exception I now have two incompatible pieces of software on the machine, but what are they and how can I fix it?
Any ideas please...
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer setting up a database to be shipped in an android app and then have listview pull from it
- Answer c# convert class to query string
- Answer Billing Invoice Service API - Which one do you recommend?
- Answer How to prevent multiple joins to the same table when using PredicateBuilder
- Answer How do you parse a JSON formatted array using D3?