I recently got a window after a re-boot that is titled HideDlg but is not able to be opened or closed. I have run a full virus scan with MS security Essentials that did not find any virus or malware. Any ideas what it is and how to remove the spurious window?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer AFD.sys quarantined by Spyware Doctor don't know how to recover it
- Answer i want to know how to switch on bluetooth in lenovo G570 series laptops, where the button is located & how to connect, switch of the bluetooth
- Answer Cannot repair Adobe Reader (or reinstal) so that I can read PDF files.
- Answer Windows is not genuine?
- Answer Command line utility Recovery Image Managrment (recimg -CreateImage C:\RefreshImage) stop working