I recently got a window after a re-boot that is titled HideDlg but is not able to be opened or closed. I have run a full virus scan with MS security Essentials that did not find any virus or malware. Any ideas what it is and how to remove the spurious window?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 8.1 on 2012 Samsung BUILD PC
- Answer Feedback about Windows 8.1 Search capability
- Answer Graphics drivers will not work after update.
- Answer In Windows 7, after 10-30 seconds, the active window is automatically "deactivated".
- Answer Resolution problems in non-Microsoft applications (Windows 8.1 Pro Preview)