I recently got a window after a re-boot that is titled HideDlg but is not able to be opened or closed. I have run a full virus scan with MS security Essentials that did not find any virus or malware. Any ideas what it is and how to remove the spurious window?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is Producer Cooperatives?
- Answer What is kumintang folk dance?
- Answer What is the difference between middle east and Arab countries and gulf countries?
- Answer Why is it important to consider genetic potential of the animal in doing actual animal production?
- Answer How does a bandicoot find food?