I recently got a window after a re-boot that is titled HideDlg but is not able to be opened or closed. I have run a full virus scan with MS security Essentials that did not find any virus or malware. Any ideas what it is and how to remove the spurious window?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can you cash a check at a the bank where a check is wrote to you if there is no money in the account?
- Answer Is Bruno mars the youngest of his siblings?
- Answer What Haydn do for work?
- Answer What separates jews from gentiles who believe in the old testament?
- Answer How do you find a paperback book with an image of a jeep in the desert with a riffle from around 1982 to 1986?