I recently got a window after a re-boot that is titled HideDlg but is not able to be opened or closed. I have run a full virus scan with MS security Essentials that did not find any virus or malware. Any ideas what it is and how to remove the spurious window?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Did Rodney king kill a child?
- Answer What does do not detain mean?
- Answer What material should an espresso coffee cup be made from so that it loses heat as slow as possible Need it for science homework -?
- Answer What does it mean to be called a colorful personality?
- Answer Can you define self determination?