I recently got a window after a re-boot that is titled HideDlg but is not able to be opened or closed. I have run a full virus scan with MS security Essentials that did not find any virus or malware. Any ideas what it is and how to remove the spurious window?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What were reasons to avoid the Peloponnesian War?
- Answer When the eye is unable to focus light effectively which disease occur?
- Answer What is the necessity of electrical isolation?
- Answer When Selena Gomez and Justin bierber broke up?
- Answer How to call a non static method of parent class form static method of child class in PHP