I recently got a window after a re-boot that is titled HideDlg but is not able to be opened or closed. I have run a full virus scan with MS security Essentials that did not find any virus or malware. Any ideas what it is and how to remove the spurious window?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend\Loader\Exception\InvalidArgumentException
- Answer How can I get closest datetime from database?
- Answer Removing mark-up from unorderded list with jquery
- Answer Edit/Modify & Delete of record from a Random Access File in C
- Answer Reading 64 bit Integer File