I recently got a window after a re-boot that is titled HideDlg but is not able to be opened or closed. I have run a full virus scan with MS security Essentials that did not find any virus or malware. Any ideas what it is and how to remove the spurious window?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How much oil do you put in your Honda xr200r?
- Answer What is the Primary use is for sheetrock or wallboard?
- Answer What permissions and licenses would be required to make a chocolate in India?
- Answer When and how does Skyler White die in Breaking Bad?
- Answer Superstitious belief about comets?