I recently got a window after a re-boot that is titled HideDlg but is not able to be opened or closed. I have run a full virus scan with MS security Essentials that did not find any virus or malware. Any ideas what it is and how to remove the spurious window?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Yosemite: Disabling "natural" scrolling using scroll wheel for the mouse
- Answer mac issues: grey screen,. cannot reinstall mac os from recover, unapproved caller
- Answer Multiple ggplots with magrittr tee operator
- Answer How to load media files in templates??
- Answer Build android 5.0 for hammerhead (Nexus 5)