Magic Jack error 3002 How do I fix this problem?
Asked by RobertFrey on 03/07/2013 at 10:59 PM
I plugged in my new Magic Jack plus into my modem and I started getting this message repeated over and over. ERROR 3002. Magic Jack said it was a problem with my ISP accepting multiple devices. Can anyone help me with this problem?
Posted by wwilliam50 on 05/21/2013 at 12:06 PMError 3002 means that the magic jack is not getting an internet connection. Could be that it is not receiving an IP address from the network, or that the signal is being blocked by either a firewall or interference by some program or another.
You need to first determine that MJ is working by connecting the USB through your computer and if that works okay, then try substituting the computers internet connection with the MJ. At some point the MJ will work, then go back to see what change caused the failure.
Posted by MAGIC JACK IS JUNKKKKKKKKKKKKK on 09/08/2013 at 10:54 PM
Posted by Kim on 09/13/2013 at 8:09 PM
Posted by Bella on 03/15/2014 at 2:15 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Sony NWZ-E463 Walkman "Unknown Device"
- Answer can't join my wireless network
- Answer Create New User Appears to Work, but doesn't create a profile or directory, logon fails
- Answer How can I link my email to ezinettool *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
- Answer Administrator account disabled unable to logon