Magic Jack error 3002 How do I fix this problem?
Asked by RobertFrey on 03/07/2013 at 10:59 PM
I plugged in my new Magic Jack plus into my modem and I started getting this message repeated over and over. ERROR 3002. Magic Jack said it was a problem with my ISP accepting multiple devices. Can anyone help me with this problem?
Posted by wwilliam50 on 05/21/2013 at 12:06 PMError 3002 means that the magic jack is not getting an internet connection. Could be that it is not receiving an IP address from the network, or that the signal is being blocked by either a firewall or interference by some program or another.
You need to first determine that MJ is working by connecting the USB through your computer and if that works okay, then try substituting the computers internet connection with the MJ. At some point the MJ will work, then go back to see what change caused the failure.
Posted by MAGIC JACK IS JUNKKKKKKKKKKKKK on 09/08/2013 at 10:54 PM
Posted by Kim on 09/13/2013 at 8:09 PM
Posted by Bella on 03/15/2014 at 2:15 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Winddows 7 notification icon showing disconnected when i have connected to network also
- Answer monitor out of frecuency
- Answer I cannot verify my sons xbox account because his windows 8 account mistakenly thinks he is in the USA
- Answer What types of food do people eat in Scotland?
- Answer How much body heat is lost through your ears?