how to block chitika pop-ups
Asked by gingersnaps76 on 03/07/2013 at 10:37 PM
Starting last night, I started getting pop ups from Chitika. I've enabled pop up blocker, looked for random programs on contol panel, checked what was running on task manager, ran many security scans, and still when I get on zulily or pinterest here they are again. Please help!!!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the difference between relief rainfall and convectional rainfall?
- Answer Six letter word ending in a?
- Answer shared partials error undefined method `empty?' for nil:NilClass
- Answer is it possible to do multiple runs in Intel VTune Amplifier XE
- Answer NSIS - Run program on finish only if installed