problems with Java (TM) Platform SE 7 U15
Asked by Nana24 on 03/06/2013 at 2:05 PM
I enjoy doing the Puzzler game on PeopleMagazine.com. However, a lot of the time when I go on, Java will not load, and I get an error message. I use Google Chrome for my browser, and occasionally use Internet Explorer. I have had problems on both, but not as often on IE. Can I try to download Java (TM) Platform SE 7 U15 to see if this helps?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Twitter Bootstrap Form Wizard/Jquery.validate - prevent user from moving to next tab if form is not valid
- Answer Parse all the xml files in a directory one by one using ElementTree
- Answer Error parsing xml: Unbound prefix with the Facebook SDK
- Answer UICollectionView method deselectItemAtIndexPath doesn't deselect just selected item
- Answer Rabbit MQ: Improve queue flushing speed