Printing error: 'A print job in the print queue is preventing other jobs from printing'
Asked by FilipMiletic on 03/06/2013 at 11:34 AM
I'm running Windows 7 Basic on this computer and my network printer (Samsung ML-1670 on Windows XP) is constantly returning an error when I try printing. The printer works perfectly fine from the computer to which it's connected as well as from another network computer (on Win 7 Home Premium). On this one, however, printing any document causes the yellow triangle to pop up on the printer icon in the 'Devices and Printers' window. If I open the 'What's printing' window, the document being printed shows up, but the status says 'Error - Printing'. If I cancel the document or run the troubleshooter, the error is gone and everything seems to be fine, but when I try printing again the same error occurs. By the way, the troubleshooter returns this message after 'fixing' the printer: A print job in the print queue is preventing other jobs from printing. I've tried more or less every solution I've come across - reinstalled the driver, reinstalled the printer, restarted the spooler, deleted the files from the spool/Printers folder (and various combinations of these at the same time), but nothing seems to be working. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Receive .xls file from web service and prompt download the file in browser vb.net asp.net?
- Answer COPY LONG FILE NAMES WIN EXPLORER?
- Answer which company provides cPanel PHP Hosting services in india?
- Answer Always sum the same cells even if their position has changed
- Answer While inserting a picture in excel 2007 it is getting inserted in a hidden column.