Printing error: 'A print job in the print queue is preventing other jobs from printing'
Asked by FilipMiletic on 03/06/2013 at 11:34 AM
I'm running Windows 7 Basic on this computer and my network printer (Samsung ML-1670 on Windows XP) is constantly returning an error when I try printing. The printer works perfectly fine from the computer to which it's connected as well as from another network computer (on Win 7 Home Premium). On this one, however, printing any document causes the yellow triangle to pop up on the printer icon in the 'Devices and Printers' window. If I open the 'What's printing' window, the document being printed shows up, but the status says 'Error - Printing'. If I cancel the document or run the troubleshooter, the error is gone and everything seems to be fine, but when I try printing again the same error occurs. By the way, the troubleshooter returns this message after 'fixing' the printer: A print job in the print queue is preventing other jobs from printing. I've tried more or less every solution I've come across - reinstalled the driver, reinstalled the printer, restarted the spooler, deleted the files from the spool/Printers folder (and various combinations of these at the same time), but nothing seems to be working. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Add a NAS photos folder to Win8 Photo Library.
- Answer Received Windows Update Error 80070103 for Dell S2440L (Analog) monitor
- Answer my product key is not working i have 5 upgrade this would be my 32 what is going on
- Answer the wizard was interupdated before nero 12 complete installation on windows 7
- Answer why do I have to pay for microsoft monthly in order to use my other apps