Printing error: 'A print job in the print queue is preventing other jobs from printing'
Asked by FilipMiletic on 03/06/2013 at 11:34 AM
I'm running Windows 7 Basic on this computer and my network printer (Samsung ML-1670 on Windows XP) is constantly returning an error when I try printing. The printer works perfectly fine from the computer to which it's connected as well as from another network computer (on Win 7 Home Premium). On this one, however, printing any document causes the yellow triangle to pop up on the printer icon in the 'Devices and Printers' window. If I open the 'What's printing' window, the document being printed shows up, but the status says 'Error - Printing'. If I cancel the document or run the troubleshooter, the error is gone and everything seems to be fine, but when I try printing again the same error occurs. By the way, the troubleshooter returns this message after 'fixing' the printer: A print job in the print queue is preventing other jobs from printing. I've tried more or less every solution I've come across - reinstalled the driver, reinstalled the printer, restarted the spooler, deleted the files from the spool/Printers folder (and various combinations of these at the same time), but nothing seems to be working. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I want some boxes to fill everything, Im using Twitter Bootstrap
- Answer variable going out of scope in Python recursion?
- Answer where to find django documentation of models.Model.objects
- Answer explain the linux regex for getting filename
- Answer Why does my google font have inconsistent weight in multiple parts of the same character?