"Video playback device does not support playback of protected content"
Asked by Chuckie4 on 03/04/2013 at 8:21 PM
This is a system with tuner via SiliconDust HD Homerun Prime. QuickTV works fine.
The temporary fix noted by maximizing and minimizing the WMC window temporarily fixes live TV tuner reception. Looking for a permanent fix.
More detail of this problem with DRM can be found here:
Have tried all of the above tactics. Still don't see an "Update Play Ready" on Step 14.
Any ideas what I'm missing here. Running Windows 8-64 Pro bit with the WMC add-on.
Also, have to say I'm real disappointed that MS took "Stay on Top" setting to keep WMC on top of other windows out of Win8 version.
What could possibly be the reason for that? Forces user to use third party utility / app.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer GOT STUCK IN THIS JAVA PROBLEM......HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED?
- Answer how to respond to a program's questions from shell script file?
- Answer key security and design features to consider when building an ecommerce website?
- Answer Can someone get me the URLs for these streams?
- Answer Can someone help me fix my Flash AS3 Code?