"Video playback device does not support playback of protected content"
Asked by Chuckie4 on 03/04/2013 at 8:21 PM
This is a system with tuner via SiliconDust HD Homerun Prime. QuickTV works fine.
The temporary fix noted by maximizing and minimizing the WMC window temporarily fixes live TV tuner reception. Looking for a permanent fix.
More detail of this problem with DRM can be found here:
Have tried all of the above tactics. Still don't see an "Update Play Ready" on Step 14.
Any ideas what I'm missing here. Running Windows 8-64 Pro bit with the WMC add-on.
Also, have to say I'm real disappointed that MS took "Stay on Top" setting to keep WMC on top of other windows out of Win8 version.
What could possibly be the reason for that? Forces user to use third party utility / app.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 10 password is incorrect please help!!!
- Answer How do i setup my 2nd screen on windows 10? both screens are primery 1 and i can not make them separate like 1 and 2. Thank you.
- Answer Is it possible for my Clash of Clans account to be/get deleted?
- Answer How do I get keys in where is my water?
- Answer If I will update my ios will it require to log in the apple id when I turn it off after updating?