"Video playback device does not support playback of protected content"
Asked by Chuckie4 on 03/04/2013 at 8:21 PM
This is a system with tuner via SiliconDust HD Homerun Prime. QuickTV works fine.
The temporary fix noted by maximizing and minimizing the WMC window temporarily fixes live TV tuner reception. Looking for a permanent fix.
More detail of this problem with DRM can be found here:
Have tried all of the above tactics. Still don't see an "Update Play Ready" on Step 14.
Any ideas what I'm missing here. Running Windows 8-64 Pro bit with the WMC add-on.
Also, have to say I'm real disappointed that MS took "Stay on Top" setting to keep WMC on top of other windows out of Win8 version.
What could possibly be the reason for that? Forces user to use third party utility / app.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why dont my contacts in People show up in Outlook?
- Answer how to stop someone who is using my email address in windows xp
- Answer Windows Dell Xps12 mouse cursor disappeared
- Answer What is the spark plug gap on a 2000 ttr 90?
- Answer What is a good halloween costume for an eleven year old girl?