Asked by Suresh_8877 on 03/02/2013 at 12:52 PM
This is Suresh , Please help me to solve the system error http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/geoinfo.aspx Whenever I entered a message will came, this was the message;
PLEASE NOTE: Microsoft Corporation (or based on where you live, one of its affiliates) licenses this supplement to you. You may use a copy of this supplement with each validly licensed copy of Microsoft 2007 Office System Desktop Application and Microsoft Office Access 2007 Developer Extensions software (the “software”). You may not use the supplement if you do not have a license for the software. The license terms for the software apply to your use of this supplement. To read the license terms, go to the “Help” menu in the software. Microsoft provides support services for the supplement as described at www.support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx.
GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS: If the software is marked as requiring activation in a specific geographic region, then you are only permitted to activate this software in the geographic region indicated on the software packaging. You may not be able to activate the software outside of that region. For further information on geographic restrictions, visit http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=99189.
please help me to solve this issue.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
[Moved from feedback]
Can you answer these?
- Answer Very Frequent Blue Screen Crashes
- Answer Crash on Startup with Open Blocks 1.7.10 on technic launcher [on hold]
- Answer Why does the Gmail App not show attached mails?
- Answer Could you please let me know if we could change font color of Oxford iOS Built in Dictionary?
- Answer How do I set a specific system setting using a script or a profile? System Preferences/Networks/WiFi/Require authorisation to turn wifi on/off