Importing a .pst file into Windows 8 Mail
Recently updated to windows 8 and Everything is great but there is one thing I cant seem to get to work.
Is there anyway that I can import a .pst file from Outlook 2007 into the Windows Mail 8 app.
I dont have Outlook installed but I would really like to be able to access my Contacts in the file since I copied them into the file Before I upgraded and now I use Office 2013 but didnt buy the one with Outlook included since i am otherwise satisfied with the mail app.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Parse.com cloud job: Array of pointers missing entries and containing null
- Answer One Note is drawing a the line at the wrong place
- Answer google mail account added to Outlook 2013, Signature issue
- Answer Run a report using a pre-selected input selection
- Answer Conditional formatting a cell driven by formula