Importing a .pst file into Windows 8 Mail
Recently updated to windows 8 and Everything is great but there is one thing I cant seem to get to work.
Is there anyway that I can import a .pst file from Outlook 2007 into the Windows Mail 8 app.
I dont have Outlook installed but I would really like to be able to access my Contacts in the file since I copied them into the file Before I upgraded and now I use Office 2013 but didnt buy the one with Outlook included since i am otherwise satisfied with the mail app.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer where man ni makit an?
- Answer What the story of Assassins Creed Series.?
- Answer Which is better Java or JavaFX in Building a Graphical User Interface?
- Answer Is there free video editing that provides clickable/rollover hotspots?
- Answer Export to excel function in access 2000 working very slow, for MS office 2010 in Win7