Importing a .pst file into Windows 8 Mail
Recently updated to windows 8 and Everything is great but there is one thing I cant seem to get to work.
Is there anyway that I can import a .pst file from Outlook 2007 into the Windows Mail 8 app.
I dont have Outlook installed but I would really like to be able to access my Contacts in the file since I copied them into the file Before I upgraded and now I use Office 2013 but didnt buy the one with Outlook included since i am otherwise satisfied with the mail app.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows Management Framework 3.0 does not install on Windows 2008R2 SP1 Server
- Answer No sound after installing windows 7(64-bit) from xp on HP DV 5000 laptop
- Answer MTP DEVICE drivers
- Answer How to prevent logging in on non-legitimate Windows 8.1?
- Answer How many milliliters are in 4 teaspoons?