Importing a .pst file into Windows 8 Mail
Recently updated to windows 8 and Everything is great but there is one thing I cant seem to get to work.
Is there anyway that I can import a .pst file from Outlook 2007 into the Windows Mail 8 app.
I dont have Outlook installed but I would really like to be able to access my Contacts in the file since I copied them into the file Before I upgraded and now I use Office 2013 but didnt buy the one with Outlook included since i am otherwise satisfied with the mail app.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer WHAT CAUSES THE INSTALLSHIELD SETUP LAUNCHER TO STOP WORKING
- Answer PROBLEM DUE TO OPENING OF EXPLORER.EXE AND GOOGLE CHROME ON STARTUP
- Answer Why do I have to sign in every time I use the computer
- Answer How do I install a codec to play an AVI file in Windows Media Player and Movie Maker?
- Answer Downloading Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013