Importing a .pst file into Windows 8 Mail
Recently updated to windows 8 and Everything is great but there is one thing I cant seem to get to work.
Is there anyway that I can import a .pst file from Outlook 2007 into the Windows Mail 8 app.
I dont have Outlook installed but I would really like to be able to access my Contacts in the file since I copied them into the file Before I upgraded and now I use Office 2013 but didnt buy the one with Outlook included since i am otherwise satisfied with the mail app.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Write a program that reads in a 3 digit integer and displays the different digits as a table as shown below.?
- Answer Labels mail merge without that skips over identical entries
- Answer Sent items that were flagged for follow get deleted
- Answer Microsoft Office keeps stopping !
- Answer Adding page breaks into OneNote 2013 or something similar?