Outlook 2013 hangs up on send and receive
Asked by Dan1995 on 02/27/2013 at 5:09 PM
I recently upgraded from 2010 to 2013. When using Outlook, it will send and receive perfectly upon opening. Subsequent send and recieves "hang up" and never complete, and don't give an error message. I have to shut down outlook and go into the process tab on task manager to shut outlook down manually to get it to send an receive again. I have disabled all add ins as suggested. How do I fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer lsass.exe High RAM Usage
- Answer Windows 8.1 Update Will Not Load
- Answer Can't sign in to already created outlook.com email account on new HP zbook (F1M34UT) with Windows 8.1
- Answer Does the level of your First Stringers matter?
- Answer Workaround for the "Infernal Machine" level in Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine?