View Full Answer On Microsoft Office Community
Outlook 2013 hangs up on send and receive
Asked by Dan1995 on 02/27/2013 at 5:09 PM
I recently upgraded from 2010 to 2013. When using Outlook, it will send and receive perfectly upon opening. Subsequent send and recieves "hang up" and never complete, and don't give an error message. I have to shut down outlook and go into the process tab on task manager to shut outlook down manually to get it to send an receive again. I have disabled all add ins as suggested. How do I fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community]
Can you answer these?
- Answer Insert a lot of records into database
- Answer Android Button remains pressed when changing drawable
- Answer method <init>()V not found while creating an object of a class
- Answer What will be the Query in my situation in Adobe CQ5
- Answer Chaging android ListView selected row properties outside listeners