Outlook 2013 hangs up on send and receive
Asked by Dan1995 on 02/27/2013 at 5:09 PM
I recently upgraded from 2010 to 2013. When using Outlook, it will send and receive perfectly upon opening. Subsequent send and recieves "hang up" and never complete, and don't give an error message. I have to shut down outlook and go into the process tab on task manager to shut outlook down manually to get it to send an receive again. I have disabled all add ins as suggested. How do I fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is it possible to preserve the format from your outlook meeting message in OneNote
- Answer problem issuing tasks from the contacts folder in outlook 2010
- Answer Outlook not syncing with Outlook.com
- Answer How to sync My corporate account outlook 2013 calender to outlook.com?
- Answer Question re: opening a new Excel workbook in Mac