Outlook 2013 hangs up on send and receive
Asked by Dan1995 on 02/27/2013 at 5:09 PM
I recently upgraded from 2010 to 2013. When using Outlook, it will send and receive perfectly upon opening. Subsequent send and recieves "hang up" and never complete, and don't give an error message. I have to shut down outlook and go into the process tab on task manager to shut outlook down manually to get it to send an receive again. I have disabled all add ins as suggested. How do I fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Do you know what is act mean?
- Answer How much would 3.5 meters cost if 1 linear meter costs 22.66?
- Answer What is the past participle of these words hear hide keep know lay lie make pay ride ring rise run see?
- Answer How many cubic meters are in a cube with sides that are 7 meters long?
- Answer What is the volume of a column that is 3.62 meters high and the area of its base is 12.34 square meters?