Outlook 2013 hangs up on send and receive
Asked by Dan1995 on 02/27/2013 at 5:09 PM
I recently upgraded from 2010 to 2013. When using Outlook, it will send and receive perfectly upon opening. Subsequent send and recieves "hang up" and never complete, and don't give an error message. I have to shut down outlook and go into the process tab on task manager to shut outlook down manually to get it to send an receive again. I have disabled all add ins as suggested. How do I fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer does anybodey else want to "upgrade" back to windows xp? a rant
- Answer Why is my Disk Cleanup not working?
- Answer Run Dll C;\Windows\System32\logLDA.Dll.
- Answer where do i find the windows live 7 "settings and port" on my computer to check they are configured correctly ?
- Answer GTA 4 (PC) help, Games for windows live support page is down..? This is the closest related forum I could find