Outlook 2013 hangs up on send and receive
Asked by Dan1995 on 02/27/2013 at 5:09 PM
I recently upgraded from 2010 to 2013. When using Outlook, it will send and receive perfectly upon opening. Subsequent send and recieves "hang up" and never complete, and don't give an error message. I have to shut down outlook and go into the process tab on task manager to shut outlook down manually to get it to send an receive again. I have disabled all add ins as suggested. How do I fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer No Longer Notified of Responses
- Answer What is Wave in Control Panel, Sound?
- Answer Error 8007008426 always appear when attempted to update
- Answer Hi, I keep getting blue screens from Unexpected kernal mode trap or Driver verifier detected violation please help!
- Answer Got a little problem with Windows 8