Outlook 2013 hangs up on send and receive
Asked by Dan1995 on 02/27/2013 at 5:09 PM
I recently upgraded from 2010 to 2013. When using Outlook, it will send and receive perfectly upon opening. Subsequent send and recieves "hang up" and never complete, and don't give an error message. I have to shut down outlook and go into the process tab on task manager to shut outlook down manually to get it to send an receive again. I have disabled all add ins as suggested. How do I fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer my outlook 2003 emails got duplicted 5 times into my Inbox, now i am stuck and unable to open my Inbox .
- Answer Windows Action Center Not recognizing antivirus
- Answer ExFAT drive incompatibility
- Answer can not connect to two websites
- Answer my Lexmark Z715 printer worked fine and now it doesn't, even though it is connected to the same computer, same port, etc.