Outlook 2013 hangs up on send and receive
Asked by Dan1995 on 02/27/2013 at 5:09 PM
I recently upgraded from 2010 to 2013. When using Outlook, it will send and receive perfectly upon opening. Subsequent send and recieves "hang up" and never complete, and don't give an error message. I have to shut down outlook and go into the process tab on task manager to shut outlook down manually to get it to send an receive again. I have disabled all add ins as suggested. How do I fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer can't get expected output to this "Factorial" program?
- Answer How do I get the current time in Roblox (consistent across all servers)?
- Answer Hyphenation error on although in Word 2013
- Answer presenter view powerpoint 2013 windows rt
- Answer Section numbers are hidden by a black box in Word Heading Level 1 and 2 only